Romo has 2 fractures in his back

A

Anonymous

MizzouHawkGal":30ewi9kl said:
He really should seriously consider retirement, back issues aren't something to fool with.

I will second that statement.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ringless":36lidi7b said:
Sports Hernia":36lidi7b said:
Romo may not survive this game much less the rest of the season and beyond. My prediction is Romo is done at the end of the year or this offseason due to back issues plus his age. They say his golf game is on level to be a high pro level golfer, can't golf with a messed up back. Also crazy uncle Jerruh will make an offseason trade for Johnny football and severely over pay for that clown.

I would love if Jerruh made that trade.... They'd have to overpay for Ryan Leaf.... I mean the kid had never seen a playbook before this year... Is seen most likely snorting coke in a Las Vegas bathroom, has a history of not taking any critisism well, and quitting practices over being disciplined. The sense of entitlement, and that he acts like a child..... I'd hate to have him on my team. If he was a Cardinal I dont think I could watch the games anymore. Dallas would lose years of any shot at success with that clown
But Jerruh loves the guy, seems like a perfect match to me. 8)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
sturg78":2c64etrv said:
He is starting tomorrow according to Jurry
Well Jerruh sees this season slipping away fast, doesn't matter to him who he runs into the ground.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Jags are third in the league in sacks, better hope that stout O-line protects him well. Romo would be paralyzed at best behind our line.

pehawk

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3sv3i1gf said:
Jags are third in the league in sacks, better hope that stout O-line protects him well. Romo would be paralyzed at best behind our line.

Yup.

Before the year is out the Jags are going to upset a superior opponent. Defense is playing very, very well since dumping Guy. Their run game is clicking. Blake's singlehandedly killing them with the turnovers...that will improve.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
ringless":27xvpcl2 said:
Sports Hernia":27xvpcl2 said:
Romo may not survive this game much less the rest of the season and beyond. My prediction is Romo is done at the end of the year or this offseason due to back issues plus his age. They say his golf game is on level to be a high pro level golfer, can't golf with a messed up back. Also crazy uncle Jerruh will make an offseason trade for Johnny football and severely over pay for that clown.

I would love if Jerruh made that trade.... They'd have to overpay for Ryan Leaf.... I mean the kid had never seen a playbook before this year... Is seen most likely snorting coke in a Las Vegas bathroom, has a history of not taking any critisism well, and quitting practices over being disciplined. The sense of entitlement, and that he acts like a child..... I'd hate to have him on my team. If he was a Cardinal I dont think I could watch the games anymore. Dallas would lose years of any shot at success with that clown
Oh man another 20 years of irrelevance might well be enough to kill that America's Team bullshit once and for all. C'mon Jerruh, pull the trigger on it!