Roll Call- Where are you sitting for NFCC

SeaTown81

Reaction score
pmedic920":1nrqtizo said:
I don't know yet. But I'll be there. First game at C-Link for me. Just booked flight and room.

That is awesome, Lon! My prediction, you will cry at some point. It is going to be surreal.

And I'll be in 319, row J same as always. This is going to be the longest week ever.

Go Hawks!

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
In my favorite game day chair. To all of you that will be there...you lucky bastards! Thanks in advance for all that you will be bringing, noise, energy, excitement, false starts, etc. Those of us not lucky enough to be there thank you! Bring it like you've never brought it before 12's!!!

pmedic920

Reaction score
SeaTown81":1od1wbhh said:
pmedic920":1od1wbhh said:
I don't know yet. But I'll be there. First game at C-Link for me. Just booked flight and room.

That is awesome, Lon! My prediction, you will cry at some point. It is going to be surreal.

And I'll be in 319, row J same as always. This is going to be the longest week ever.

Go Hawks!

Yea I'm a big puss like that, you are probably correct. I'll be in 338. I won't say his name yet, because I'm not sure he wants the recognition,but I had a .net member sell me a ticket at face. Truly a blessing.
This trip is a gift from my wife and daughter. I'm stoked beyond belief.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Section 334 Row II. Fly from Calgary to Vancouver on Saturday, then a friend of mine who lives there and I drive in on Sunday. Can't wait. Haven't been to a game there since 2010. I have fond memories of the 2 playoff games in 2005

SeaTown81

Reaction score
pmedic920":3kwhcsfv said:
SeaTown81":3kwhcsfv said:
pmedic920":3kwhcsfv said:

Go Hawks!

Yea I'm a big puss like that, you are probably correct. I'll be in 338. I won't say his name yet, because I'm not sure he wants the recognition,but I had a .net member sell me a ticket at face. Truly a blessing.
This trip is a gift from my wife and daughter. I'm stoked beyond belief.

AWESOME MAN! See you at Temple! And you better bring that Cowboy hat!

GO HAWKS!

Spiderdan

Reaction score
My seat is section 316 row H. They sold me the whole seat but I'm only gonna need the edge.

JonRud

Reaction score
Sec. 319, Row J. Cannot even begin to imagine the level of intensity at this game. It will blow away even the 2006 NFC Championship game.

NYCoug

Reaction score
I don't know where I'll be sitting yet, but I'll be there, through hell and high water!

Lon, I'm very glad to hear that someone hooked it up for you. That's incredible! Whoever it is that did that, cheers to you good sir, Lon's one of the nicest people I've met on my travels this season and no one deserves it more than him.

And I'm with Jordan on this one, you better bring that cowboy hat!! Looking forward to seeing you all at Temple!

volshawk

Reaction score
301, Row Z - I'm guessing not the best seats, but don't care. Just pumped to be there. My dad and I are flying out of Philly on Saturday. Going to be awesome.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Vetamur":gnfpv1ez said:
Pretty early for roll call...Im in 338, row X as usual.

My wife (although she'll be missing this game for Cabo BOO!!!!) and I sit in 338 DD. Aisle seats closest to section 339. Come say Hi.

pmedic920

Reaction score
NYCoug":9dueyywb said:
I don't know where I'll be sitting yet, but I'll be there, through hell and high water!

Lon, I'm very glad to hear that someone hooked it up for you. That's incredible! Whoever it is that did that, cheers to you good sir, Lon's one of the nicest people I've met on my travels this season and no one deserves it more than him.

And I'm with Jordan on this one, you better bring that cowboy hat!! Looking forward to seeing you all at Temple!

Thanks Dave, y'all know I'll be "rockin" the hat. So looking forward to seeing everybody I know,AND meeting new friends as well.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
Section 316
Row L
Seat 1

I'm feeling like Pete Carroll with how stupidly pumped and jacked I am. HOW IS IT ONLY TUESDAY?!