" Road Trip" vs Saints ROLL CALL

Reaction score
By any chance would anybody happen to know what jerseys we are gonna wear this game ? Reason why I ask I'm packing everything up this weekend and I wanna match the team. The Saints literally wear all their jerseys at home, I guess I should be asking for the Saints jersey info then I'll have my answer. I figured my new color rush or white Largent on the flight down on Sat and rock that thing all over Bourbon, and match the team on game day.

If anyone has any info or know where to find this info please post, hopefully I don't have to wait till Sat to figure it out.

IronSaint

Reaction score
Also regarding general gameday tidbits, the Superdome opens two hours prior to a noon kick-off (10 a.m. local time). So if you're a fan of getting in there early and watching the teams warm up then by all means.

Regarding what gate to enter, there are no specified gates you're required to use. However, on your ticket there should be a Gate listed (A through H), whatever gate is listed should be the closest to your seats. If you're looking at the map in my map posted above, our field orientation is that the endzones are at Gate A and E, so if you bought visitor side seats, you'll likely be entering somewhere between Gate B and Gate D. If your tickets just so happen to be on the "home" side, then you'll probably enter from Gate F through Gate H (which is closest to my seats :lol:). But if you partake in the festivities in or around Champions Square, Gate C is right at the top of the grand staircase and may be the shortest way in out the heat.

Pmedic asked about the time those parking in the Dome garages are required to be out by after the game and I believe it's two hours so I figured I'd pass that along.

IronSaint

Reaction score
drummerseahawkboy":yov589by said:
By any chance would anybody happen to know what jerseys we are gonna wear this game ? Reason why I ask I'm packing everything up this weekend and I wanna match the team. The Saints literally wear all their jerseys at home, I guess I should be asking for the Saints jersey info then I'll have my answer. I figured my new color rush or white Largent on the flight down on Sat and rock that thing all over Bourbon, and match the team on game day.

If anyone has any info or know where to find this info please post, hopefully I don't have to wait till Sat to figure it out.

I feel you on that and yeah, we really do tend to wear all our jerseys at home. But since Payton's been here, we typically end up wearing our white jerseys at home for the first half the season (2 pre-season, 3 regular season) and our black jerseys come out for the last half. Why? I'm not fully sure, but that's what we've tend to do the last decade.

Our 5th game wearing our white jerseys was this past week against Carolina, so it's a pretty safe bet that we'll be in our black ones for this game. When we played the Steelers on SNF on Halloween 2010, it was the first game that season we wore our black jerseys at home so our game is only one day off.

But I'll be sure to post it here if I find out otherwise. :2thumbs:

Reaction score
IronSaint":1pwl4u1b said:
drummerseahawkboy":1pwl4u1b said:

I feel you on that and yeah, we really do tend to wear all our jerseys at home. But since Payton's been here, we typically end up wearing our white jerseys at home for the first half the season (2 pre-season, 3 regular season) and our black jerseys come out for the last half. Why? I'm not fully sure, but that's what we've tend to do the last decade.

Our 5th game wearing our white jerseys was this past week against Carolina, so it's a pretty safe bet that we'll be in our black ones for this game. When we played the Steelers on SNF on Halloween 2010, it was the first game that season we wore our black jerseys at home so our game is only one day off.

But I'll be sure to post it here if I find out otherwise. :2thumbs:

Yes thank you, as soon as you find out please post, we don't leave until Sat morning so I have time during the week to pack the right jerseys

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Just checked my motel in Metairie, and it is sold out for that weekend. Interesting.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3sgj6ew9 said:
Just checked my motel in Metairie, and it is sold out for that weekend. Interesting.

Yeah...the Marriott on Canal that I booked many months ago is not quite sold out but the rate is now $759/night non-refundable full prepayment required. Looks like it's a popular weekend :).

pmedic920

Reaction score
andyh64000":unmzt6ku said:
Seahawkfan80":unmzt6ku said:

Yeah...the Marriott on Canal that I booked many months ago is not quite sold out but the rate is now $759/night non-refundable full prepayment required. Looks like it's a popular weekend :).

Saints@ home
Voodoo Fest
Halloween

I'm sure it ranks right up there with Mardi Gras when it comes to available hotel space.

IronSaint

Reaction score
drummerseahawkboy":3eicnube said:
Yes thank you, as soon as you find out please post, we don't leave until Sat morning so I have time during the week to pack the right jerseys

Gotcha, I'll do my best! The team usually sends out an email late Friday but sometimes early Saturday with game information including jersey color. The one we got for the Chiefs' game this morning didn't include the jersey color but since it's an away game, they may not even know and packed them all. I'm sure for the game against the Panthers last week the email was sent on Friday.

I wish it was like last year, on our season tickets they had what jersey we were going to wear printed on. Thought that was pretty handy. You can see the little jersey indicator right under where it says "Loge Club Member".

19939755290_4fc6ee6339_b.jpg

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Iron Saint....Thanks for the assistance. You are most welcome in any thing we do. I appreciate it A LOT.

IronSaint

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":5fqcozdx said:
Iron Saint....Thanks for the assistance. You are most welcome in any thing we do. I appreciate it A LOT.

No problem at all! I enjoy being able to help anyone that's looking for information. Figure to pay it forward since I've been considering making an away game one of these years myself. :lol:

Steve2222

Reaction score
I'll be there. Staying at the Hyatt Regancy right next door to the Dome. As a Tacoma native displaced in Louisiana, I can tell you the weather has finally cooled off starting this week. It feels amazing outside being hoody weather now. If there's any first time NOLA visitors enjoy. It's a fun, rowdy city.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Does anyone know at which hotel the Seahawks will be staying?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah that's why we didn't make the trip, as fun as I know it will no doubt be. This weekend will be much worse than Mardi Gras believe it or not. From the inflated hotel rates to the triple-rate traffic, we bailed out.

Yet we have TRUE NET soldiers that will be there. I cannot wait to hear all about their tales!

pmedic920

Reaction score
Aros":1dpmgzm4 said:
Yeah that's why we didn't make the trip, as fun as I know it will no doubt be. This weekend will be much worse than Mardi Gras believe it or not. From the inflated hotel rates to the triple-rate traffic, we bailed out.

Yet we have TRUE NET soldiers that will be there. I cannot wait to hear all about their tales!

Tell the truth Bro, you just don't love us no more.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Ok all, its the week of.

Let's do our official roll call.
At this point most will have their plans solidified.

I will provide my phone # for anybody that wants it via PM.

We are going to the 12th man tours tailgate party at Benson Tower. 7:00- 10:300

Saturday night it looks like we have decided to go to Obriens but will probably be some what mobile. It appears there are at least 3 large Seahawk parties sat night, they all have been mentioned in this thread. In addition to that, the 12th man tour group is doing a "crawl" for sat night. If you got in on their tailgate you probably got info on the crawl.

We are leaving the Houston area early Sat AM when I get off work. Will be in town around noon or so.

As far as a .Net "meet up" goes, I'm 100% up for it, depending on interest. Seems we are fairly Scattered though. I have two options to offer with the second being the easiest to accomplish in my opinion.

Something early Sat eve before everyone heads to whatever they have planned.

Or.

We could meet at my car after the game.
I'll be parked right at the stadium, very close, not a mile walk away. I'll have some good Texas IPA on ice , and we'll have a couple hours before they make us leave.

Again, I'm open to either, it's all up to whatever y'all think.

Game day, I'll be wearing a home #12 and , as always, my Seahawks cowboy hat. Fairly easy to notice. If you see us, say howdy.

Roll call.

I'm in.

Section 107 Row 1