Richard Sherman

razgriz737

Reaction score
If I read the word "class" or "classy" one more time I might puke. These guys aren't diplomats for christ's sake.

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
If Crabs had caught that pass, and the 49ers had won that game, and if Crabs had come up with an "I told you he was overrated" comment full of fire and vinegar, the media would be saying, "You gotta love the fire and passion of this young man!"

GTFO and STFU with all the anti-Seahawk bias. That tip and INT was one of the best sports moments I have seen in my life, almost better than sex and zip-lining in the Amazon. If Sherm wants to let all that pent up game emotion pour out, more power to him.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
He is slaying Crabs in the interview. Said that if the Niners had the choice of any receiver in a fantasy draft Crabs wouldn't even crack the top 20. Apparently himself and Earl had an argument earlier in the week about how good Crabtree is or isn't.

hawk45

Reaction score
I think Crabs is a legit #1 WR, but if Crabtree is dumb enough to suggest Sherman isn't the best in the game, he's got coming to him whatever he gets when Sherm seals a trip to NY over his sorry butt.

300ZXNA

Reaction score
My take? I would absolutely love to have Crabtree on this team. Him instead of Curry sure would have been nice. The big bodied, sure handed target we really need. That said, I greatly prefer that we have Sherman.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
I can't believe you're all talking about Richard Sherman after he specifically said not to

-Alec Jacobs (@alecjacobs)

Meat

Reaction score
Sherm will be laughing all the way to the bank! Crabs on the other hand will be a no-name in 2 years. :th2thumbs:

Seeker

Reaction score
DonJulio":22vhad8v said:
Axx":22vhad8v said:
DonJulio":22vhad8v said:
Is a dick. What a classless piece of trash.

...but, he should be in contention for what he's done on the field.

Crabtree started it
Lmao okay let's all be 8 years old again :)

oh god here we go with the self righteous "say your prayers and eat your vitamins" talk from old school football fans. its 2014. you talk trash and fail prepare for that fallout.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
hawk45":pbnihr5h said:
but if Crabtree is dumb enough to suggest Sherman isn't the best in the game, he's got coming to him whatever he gets when Sherm seals a trip to NY over his sorry butt.

FWIW he didn't say that. The reporter was trying to bait him and asked him if Sherman was the best CB in the NFL and he said:

"No, I don't think so, I don't know about the best cornerbacks in the league. I just know teams, you know. We are playing the Seattle Seahawks and hopefully we come out with a win. We are going hard."

He was basically just declining to answer, and that of course got turned into "Sherman isn't the best CB in the NFL!!!" This was also right after the reporter tried to bait him into saying the Hawks held in the secondary (he brushed it off and said some games are physical) and into saying that the Hawks talk too much crap (he brushed it off and said people can talk crap on the field as long as they back it up).

Crabtree is a really shy and quiet dude, man. He's not like Boldin.

You can watch it here if you're actually curious: http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Micha ... 13af32d824

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Abach":m5ut3qjn said:
This is how Carolina Panther fans feel about the interview... Basically saying that if people talk shit, it's OKAY to talk shit back if you back it up, which in Sherman's case, he does.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/to ... ith-video/

LOL, spotted this in that thread:

BeZFeiIIEAAAiUQ.jpg

strohmin

Reaction score
If you never were a competitive athlete, you have no idea what unused adrenalin can do to you..... He had enough adrenalin to carry him through another full game, so he had to let it out somehow. I loved every minute of what he said.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Yeah at first all my friends who root for other teams, but now they are out decided to root for the Hawks with me started texting me saying, "Awesome win for you but man Sherm just ruined it with that classless interview. Thats all people will talk about now. " I had been jumpin up and down so much I missed it so I rewinded the vid and watched it expecting this horrible statement. Maybe because i was expecting it to be so bad I watched it and was like, meh just exited and being Sherm. Then I watched Mooch on NFL network talk about it. He and Warner were basically like, who cares he backs it up and Crabs must have really pissed Sherm off.

So with that, coo Sherm go get em. We will need all that confidence with Manning up next. Go Hawks one more championship opportunity!!!

kearly

Reaction score
I loved it. Perfect ending to an amazing game.

hawk45

Reaction score
Popeyejones":d9v3t1dg said:
hawk45":d9v3t1dg said:
but if Crabtree is dumb enough to suggest Sherman isn't the best in the game, he's got coming to him whatever he gets when Sherm seals a trip to NY over his sorry butt.

FWIW he didn't say that. The reporter was trying to bait him and asked him if Sherman was the best CB in the NFL and he said:

"No, I don't think so, I don't know about the best cornerbacks in the league. I just know teams, you know. We are playing the Seattle Seahawks and hopefully we come out with a win. We are going hard."

He was basically just declining to answer, and that of course got turned into "Sherman isn't the best CB in the NFL!!!" This was also right after the reporter tried to bait him into saying the Hawks held in the secondary (he brushed it off and said some games are physical) and into saying that the Hawks talk too much crap (he brushed it off and said people can talk crap on the field as long as they back it up).

Crabtree is a really shy and quiet dude, man. He's not like Boldin.

You can watch it here if you're actually curious: http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Micha ... 13af32d824

Check out the "Crabtree still talking trash" thread. He earned what he got from Sherman, Sherman indicated that Crabs had been talking trash outside that interview and it's clear that was/is the case.