Revis attacking Sherman on twitter

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I love Sherman, and he will have my every support, every benefit of the doubt, every cheer my throat can muster, until the time he turns his back on the 12th man. I hope it never happens, but I see it coming. He will land a big pay day outside of our organization, and all of a sudden, those ho have stood behind him will become the target. I sure hope this day never comes, but if it ever does, and he berates the 12th man, he might as well shut his twitter down, because he'll get hit by a freight train.

Until then, we have him, and he's my favorite player...

Throwdown

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":2rdmqgau said:
I love Sherman, and he will have my every support, every benefit of the doubt, every cheer my throat can muster, until the time he turns his back on the 12th man. I hope it never happens, but I see it coming. He will land a big pay day outside of our organization, and all of a sudden, those ho have stood behind him will become the target. I sure hope this day never comes, but if it ever does, and he berates the 12th man, he might as well shut his twitter down, because he'll get hit by a freight train.

I think you might be scarred by what happened with Shawn Springs, I don't see Sherman turning his back on anyone. I think with that chip on his shoulder comes a bit of loyalty honestly, I see it in him when he talks about the team, and I've never heard him put himself above the team in anyway. If Sherman ever left, its not because Sherman didn't want to be here.

HUGGY

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":1zzodwhq said:

Why ya gotta hit Sherm with the freight train?