MLTHawk

Reaction score
All this PED cheater seahawks talk is really starting to get to me. I was on nfl.com and it was everywhere. It's a fact that all teams get busted, so I guess I just don't understand why it always seems like there is a ton of hate against Seattle teams.

I fear the seahawks creating a legacy of winning and all anyone will point to is that we cheated to get there. Maybe it's my own doubts and the fact that it may be true. I read a pretty good article about it, over at hawkblogger, and it put me at ease a bit.
http://www.hawkblogger.com/2013/06/jim- ... itter.html

I guess I just feel like to have a quarterback that looks to be such a genuine guy, it's a shame what this teams reputation is.

Do you guys think this cheater seahawks thing will stick, or is it just a this year thing?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Critics will poke at any available soft spot... so I expect it to last for a long time with some people.

My skin is tough to it now... let 'em poke... doesn't bother me.

Just win, baby... and keep your head up.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Will the PED/cheater label stick? Maybe, probably. But as long as we keep winning it doesn't really matter to me.

All the hate out there is great, I love it. I rather be hated than ignored.

The hate = significance. If we're hated so much, we're doing something right.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
It hasn't gotten to the point where it truly bothers me, but it's one step away from that. We seriously need to have our guys either stop using banned crap, or ask players on other teams how they get away with it.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Losers hate you when you're winning. I revel in all their player hating from the sidelines. Just means we're better than them (and they know it).

Hawknballs

Reaction score
i dont care. i want a lombardi trophy in the vmac.

actually knowing the seahawks and their recognition of the 12th man I'll bet that lombardi trophy goes somewhere public for everyone to see whenever they want.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
What I really really really don't get..and not one person has EVER responded when I say this...but how in the hell are the Seahawks CHEATING?

Cheating:
Act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage

How the hell is getting players suspended for 4 game gaining an advantage? If anything we've handicapped ourselves.

The hate is a by-product of the rest of the NFL fans recognizing we are the best. They will find something to hate on and ram it down our throats while we cruise our way to a championship.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
like ive said before the giants and broncos only have 1 less suspension in the same time period but nobody cares.

Seattle gets all the heat because of a few reasons:

1. Fail Mary
2. Pete Carroll
3. Richard Sherman

and those 3 things spell VICTORY for us so i couldn't care less.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1cokh0nh said:
What I really really really don't get..and not one person has EVER responded when I say this...but how in the hell are the Seahawks CHEATING?

Cheating:

How the hell is getting players suspended for 4 game gaining an advantage? If anything we've handicapped ourselves.

The hate is a by-product of the rest of the NFL fans recognizing we are the best. They will find something to hate on and ram it down our throats while we cruise our way to a championship.
They may try to ram it down our throats but it won't happen. Good point about the "supposed" advantage given it's a self inflicted handicap. As for the hate? Only winners get real hate so bring it on because it means we're winning which is way better than irrelevence or being ignored like the majority of our history.

CANHawk

Reaction score
25230_346638457668_8301649_n.jpg

grizbob

Reaction score
They're afraid their butts are going to get kicked, and are looking for ways to justify it :D

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1du4vzif said:
like ive said before the giants and broncos only have 1 less suspension in the same time period but nobody cares.

Seattle gets all the heat because of a few reasons:

1. Fail Mary
2. Pete Carroll
3. Richard Sherman

and those 3 things spell VICTORY for us so i couldn't care less.

You got it!

Most of those haters don't have another reason to dislike the Seahawks (as under the radar as we've traditionally been) so they are globbing onto whatever news they can find--negative or not, substantial or not.

New territory for us boys and girls. Now we get to experience the REAL hatred that comes with fandom in sports, firsthand! Long overdue in my opinion.

themunn

Reaction score
fenderbender123":10zw3m9c said:

Cheating:

Are you saying it's only cheating if you don't get caught?
If we were to make it to the NFC Championship game and lose to the 9ers who then win the superbowl, then afterwards it transpires that Superbowl MVP Colin Kaepernick had been on PEDs following the postgame drug test (after the NFC Championship), what happens?
He gets banned for 4 games... but they've still won the superbowl.

Msfann

Reaction score
CANHawk":29v5qxlm said:
Losers hate you when you're winning. I revel in all their player hating from the sidelines. Just means we're better than them (and they know it).

Exactly, plus what people think of the Seahawks means nothing, they can hate all they want. wins are all that matter and the haters can take a ride on the eabodmobile.

I don't even get upset when people praise the 49ers over us. Because they won the division and went to the sb and we didn't so they deserve some praise, and this year Seattle has to take that from them. This year Wilson wont be as restricted as he was early last year so we have a good chance at knocking the 49ers off of the top.

hawker84

Reaction score
our players are getting busted for the same thing players on other teams and athletes in other sports have been doing for years, but somehow we're the only cheating organization in the NFL...

i'm past giving a rats ass, you think Pitt feels bad the ref's gifted them a SB, you think NE feels bad for the tuck rule or spygate, NO for bountygate, hell no...

Players were trying to gain an age, they got caught and were punished accordingly.. everything that happens on the field this season will be legit and a beautiful thing to behold.. Screw all the naysayers and just enjoy the ride...

Hawkfish

Reaction score
Hawknballs":111k7gyc said:
i dont care. i want a lombardi trophy in the vmac.

actually knowing the seahawks and their recognition of the 12th man I'll bet that lombardi trophy goes somewhere public for everyone to see whenever they want.

+1

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
I find it funny that the Giants now have the same number of PED suspensions that the Seahawks do over the same time frame. I guess Coughlin is a cheater too right?

Latest posts