Remember when Frank punched Germaine?

chris98251

Reaction score
A-Dog":11sd24jd said:
Clark is 28 years old, making more that $20M a year, and has been arrested and charged with a felony.

The point here is that Clark had a history of poor decision making to a degree that hurts the teams he plays on, and that was likely a factor in the Seahawks not re-signing him to a huge contract.

Nobody is saying it's not a violent sport that encourages a degree of aggression. What I am saying is that Clark has been a knucklehead since before he was drafted and that has continued to this day.

For those who continue to bemoan the fact that we let him go, here's your reason why it was the right decision for the team.

We should have this instead of practice then, probably will lose a lot more but we will have some wonderful people I bet.

Adobestock 206264614

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Nobody but an assault team needs an Uzi that is fully automatic and has a high capacity magazine. If Clark had that gun in his possession he is stupid. That will be sorted out in time. Young and dumb if he actually had that gun. Money sometimes makes good young men stupid as they revert to stupidity or to bad things learned when they were young, being rich at times creates temptations.

Still think he was a great team player when he was here. There was lots a chatter about Ifedi being overly physical in practice and Frank had had enough. The problem created was well handled by the team. Would have liked for the team to have kept him but he really got paid and the team couldn’t pay him. Somehow though I don’t think he was worth what KC paid.

Jville

Reaction score
Bone headed neglect by Frank Clark.

A June 20th repeat of March 13th violations. Yes, there are two very similar violations pending. It's irresponsible to casually leave unsecured weapons and ammunition laying around in a vehicle within an urban environment.

Without a California concealed carry weapons license, the firearm must be locked in the vehicle's trunk or in a locked container in the vehicle other than the utility or glove compartment. A locked container is defined as a secure container which is fully enclosed and locked by a padlock, key lock, combination lock or similar locking device. In addition, ammunition must not be attached to the firearm. In terms of reciprocity, California does not honor any other states’ concealed carry permits.

It's now up to the state of California, the NFL, the Kansas City Chiefs and Andy Reid to deal with Mr. Clark.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
jammerhawk":7jr6uxkb said:
Nobody but an assault team needs an Uzi that is fully automatic and has a high capacity magazine. If Clark had that gun in his possession he is stupid. That will be sorted out in time. Young and dumb if he actually had that gun. Money sometimes makes good young men stupid as they revert to stupidity or to bad things learned when they were young, being rich at times creates temptations.

Amazing how much religion and politics easily make their way into these threads.

Come on, jammer, you're a mod. Leave the 2-A opinions in the right forum.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":36fsf0n4 said:
jammerhawk":36fsf0n4 said:

Amazing how much religion and politics easily make their way into these threads.

Every post has reference to the constitution and your right of expression. Maybe we should just have one forum, politics with this mentality.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":26c9begs said:
Brock Huard ✔ @BrockESPN

I'd suspend Frank from field this week & at least Chargers game. I've seen plenty of melee's & find them dumb, but this crossed the line

Photos emerge of Frank Clark’s fight with Germain Ifedi in training camp

These photos clearly show Clark pursuing Ifedi from across the crowd before throwing all his weight into the punch, with both men tumbling to the ground as a result.

Ifedi appears to have never seen Clark or the punch coming, and lays on the ground for some time
as Clark is pulled away from the pile.

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2017/8/14/16 ... ining-camp
Cowards do "Sucker Punches"

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
chris98251":hw9m4n63 said:
Ad Hawk":hw9m4n63 said:
jammerhawk":hw9m4n63 said:

Every post has reference to the constitution and your right of expression. Maybe we should just have one forum, politics with this mentality.

Exercising the right and discussing said right on a football thread are completely different things. If you can't see the difference, there may be no help for you, Chris.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":3v2wnt9n said:
chris98251":3v2wnt9n said:
Ad Hawk":3v2wnt9n said:
jammerhawk":3v2wnt9n said:

Exercising the right and discussing said right on a football thread are completely different things. If you can't see the difference, there may be no help for you, Chris.

That's you constitutional right to an opinion, now go hug a tree and donate to the Unicef program.

See I can use mine and it can be something different.............................

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Still think it is completely unnecessary for anyone to have an Uzi that is fully automatic and has a high capacity magazine, except the military or law enforcement. It’s just my opinion and it doesn’t conflict with the right to bear arms. In Cali possession of that gun w/o a special permit is also illegal.

There is much about this situation that isn’t clear and perhaps this weapon didn’t belong to Clark being the other person arrested’s gun, but if it did belong to Clark he’s immensely stupid considering he is also facing a charge for a similar offence which occurred earlier this year. Let me say again I like Clark as a player and hoped the team could have kept him. I do wonder if he was worth what KC paid though?

There is a fine line between fair comment and political commentary which we try to avoid here. I hope my remarks were not over the line. I seem to have riled up a few steady and reliable posters in this thread but never had any intention of just making anything more than my personal commentary. I have no political agenda here.