Remember the good ole days...?

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
When Seattle had so many stars on D, that it felt illegal? (Sherm, Kam, ETIII, Avril, Bennett, Wagz, Wright, etc...)

Remember when the defense was fast & physical? When it was merciless?

That was then. And this play sums up now...

OP
OP
12AngryHawks

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Dang it YouTube!

For anyone who doesn't want to watch it on YouTube, it's the long Kittle TD showing what useless "tacklers" Diggs & Barton are.

FPD

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember the good ole days. Rooting for a team that could never quite make it. Watching the team wallow in mediocrity until Ground Chuck, only to fall short. The Flores coached teams 🤮. The "We want the ball...", and everything in between. Enjoy what you have now y'all!

✌️:cool:

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Dang it YouTube!

For anyone who doesn't want to watch it on YouTube, it's the long Kittle TD showing what useless "tacklers" Diggs & Barton are.

Brooks got burnt like this mornings toast(smoldering mess it was)
Then he proceeded to trot after waiting for someone to make a tackle. He should have hustled through the play and could've made a play at the 10
I think thats why he got benched

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
When Seattle had so many stars on D, that it felt illegal? (Sherm, Kam, ETIII, Avril, Bennett, Wagz, Wright, etc...)

Remember when the defense was fast & physical? When it was merciless?

That was then. And this play sums up now...

Oh yay, another record for an opposing team against us this season. I'm getting sick of these.