Remember Spokane area get together 10/28 @ Swinging Doors

Jiggy

Reaction score
Count me in... If anyone needs a ride back out to the valley after the game I would be happy to drive you back home.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
Forgive me, I want to keep this on the front page somewhere to remind everyone its upcoming.

JOz56

Reaction score
I'll be there for sure. The old man and my brother are interested in as well, but aren't for sure yet. Not sure what my girls schedule is yet, so we'll see on that front.

RockHawk

Reaction score
Well I don't know if "Mr Seahawks.NET" will make it (Todd's a busy man) but I'm planning to come over the hill to join you guys! :)

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
JOz56":hmud3r07 said:
I'll be there for sure. The old man and my brother are interested in as well, but aren't for sure yet. Not sure what my girls schedule is yet, so we'll see on that front.

That's ok Jared you're welcome to bring your lady friends.

:D

JOz56

Reaction score
The Radish":1qktpjk3 said:
JOz56":1qktpjk3 said:

That's ok Jared you're welcome to bring you lady friends.

Not that she reads this or anything, but I mean my girl's schedule. Just so we are clear on this. I cannot stress that she is the only one in my life :p

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
RockHawk":2ib7flb5 said:
Well I don't know if "Mr Seahawks.NET" will make it (Todd's a busy man) but I'm planning to come over the hill to join you guys! :)

Way cool. I'm looking forward to it!

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
LyndseyG":1tqwju22 said:
Aw!! I wish I could go!!

Have one on me guys!! :thirishdrinkers:

yes by all means we will have a beer for that crazy limey broad.

:th2thumbs:

Zer0veritas

Reaction score
I will be there! last time I was at the Swinging Doors I won a new Seahawks Jersey in a raffle. It was an XL Wilson Home Jersey but they gave me the receipt and I exchanged it for a Large Thomas jersey ;) I am a bigger fan of our defense then the offense.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I stopped in there on Friday. I am not sure if I can make it up there again for that game. I would like the free steak tho as it would be my bday. But still not sure as I may be hunting and not available. I am thinking bout flying in and getting a room, taking in some of the sites I remember from the EXPO back when. Me and a friend were there for lunch after his appt. We did like 2 things. The amount of beers on tap, and the selectivity of the menu. (He did like the NTN game too.) We both had burgers and he mentioned that his wife likes that Ntn game still (called Buzztime). I did reserve a table on the upper deck above the .Netters. I may have to call and un-reserve it. Have fun yall. Den

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Does anyone ever hang out at that newish sports bar on the Hill: 95 Slide? I got wasted on the patio and watched the Huskies last Saturday there.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":zyfbua8o said:
Does anyone ever hang out at that newish sports bar on the Hill: 95 Slide? I got wasted on the patio and watched the Huskies last Saturday there.

Sounds like you need a better place to deposit your waste.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
You hatin on the Slide? It does have tiny tvs up there, but the rest of the place was crammed. That game was for early division domination. During the commercials we watched the bums and psychos down on the street and projectiled on them.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":1go8xef3 said:
You hatin on the Slide? It does have tiny tvs up there, but the rest of the place was crammed. That game was for early division domination. During the commercials we watched the bums and psychos down on the street and projectiled on them.

We're getting the big screen they use for Gonzaga games. Its an entire wall.

:les:

Spokanefan

Reaction score
Dear Radish - Still planning on coming with six or more family and friends. Also, I'm bringing you one of those green-hair Seahawk headbands they were handing out at the Titans game! I'm sure you'll be on pins and needles......

C-Dub

Reaction score
The Radish":3u81kpgt said:
Lords of Scythia":3u81kpgt said:

We're getting the big screen they use for Gonzaga games. Its an entire wall.

:les:
An entire wall of football....I'm tearin up man.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
Spokanefan":2h56wz2h said:
Dear Radish - Still planning on coming with six or more family and friends. Also, I'm bringing you one of those green-hair Seahawk headbands they were handing out at the Titans game! I'm sure you'll be on pins and needles......

Well yes I am, I'll not sleep a wink now. lol