Reed, Mayowa not practicing due to injury

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Curtis_Crabtree/status/1308923918372216839[/tweet]

toffee

Reaction score
IF Reed and Brown are out for the season, we might as tell look forward to 2021. But I am quite sure they are just taking a few days, and be back to see the girls.

sutz

Reaction score
I think we're paying for the limited off season/no pre-season games stuff. Hopefully, all is well.

Own The West

Reaction score
toffee":172vgoak said:
IF Reed and Brown are out for the season, we might as tell look forward to 2021. But I am quite sure they are just taking a few days, and be back to see the girls.

Marshawn had back problems every other week it seemed; so I'm not panicking until they bring Snacks in for a workout...

arghawkfan

Reaction score
Own The West":3r5f6dp4 said:
toffee":3r5f6dp4 said:

Marshawn had back problems every other week it seemed; so I'm not panicking until they bring Snacks in for a workout...

I guess you can start panicking then

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/ ... n-harrison

RCATES

Reaction score
How much money are we paying Reed? I swear he's getting rewarded for his 2018 season. Garbage every since.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Overworked is what I see going on.

Your four starting defensive linemen shouldn't be playing 80-90% of the snaps, so to see Irvin and now Reed hurt isn't a good sign after only two games.

Pete and John better be busting their ass to beef up the rotation to keep snaps down for these guys. Should have already been done, not sure what's going on.

I get that we have two rookie DE's hurt that we were counting on, but that's no excuse for not getting a veteran DT to help out Reed and Ford before the season started. Right now on the depth chart Ford has no backup.

Own The West

Reaction score
arghawkfan":uy3db3ji said:
Own The West":uy3db3ji said:
toffee":uy3db3ji said:

I guess you can start panicking then

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/ ... n-harrison

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Basis4day

Reaction score
toffee":e6n30xie said:

Why are you immediately jumping season ending injuries?

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I think Mayowa is just getting a dose of the Brown 'rest' treatment. Reed I don't know. When Brown went out I specifically focused on watching to see how our guy filled in for him. I was pleasantly surprised by the way he performed. Also pleasantly surprised to see Brown come back in!

toffee

Reaction score
Appyhawk":12js8dxq said:
I think Mayowa is just getting a dose of the Brown 'rest' treatment. Reed I don't know. When Brown went out I specifically focused on watching to see how our guy filled in for him. I was pleasantly surprised by the way he performed. Also pleasantly surprised to see Brown come back in!
Who sub for brown

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
toffee":2l16p7hz said:
Appyhawk":2l16p7hz said:
Who sub for brown

I was thinking JJ, but writing it when I looked at it decided that couldn't be right, so got confused as I suddenly couldn't recall the name. :oops:
It will come back to me later when I've forgot about this thread. :lol:

LTH

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1d60o0xh said:
Screw that, I'm not looking to next season. This team is a contender.

I know right? The Hawks are going to figure it out...

:snack: Like I said before somebody has to take the blame for the 2-0 start LMAO!!! :D

LTH

toffee

Reaction score
Appyhawk":3n7a7cl8 said:
If we sign Snacks it wouldn't surprise me a whit if he doesn't join Brown on the weekly DNP (rest) list.

Toffee, changed my mind. I think it WAS JJ that played for Brown. JJ=Jamarco Jones.
Glad that JJ handled himself well this time.

balakoth

Reaction score
The fact any of you still value "injury" reports like this.. is comical honestly

Latest posts