Really disappointed at the crowd

JSeahawks

Reaction score
andyh64000":1jvad2c7 said:
Steve2222":1jvad2c7 said:
I have a hard time believing someone gave you a dirty look for trying to be loud. I've been to roughly 30 Seahawks games since 05 and I've never witnessed anything remotely close to that.

My dad, who hasn't missed a home Seahawks game since 99, said it was rocking today by the way.

It definitely happened. I guess that section just sucks.

Maybe you just had really bad breath?

seanoob

Reaction score
Hawks nest was rocking (when our D was out there) and trying to quiet people down when Russ was running the offense. It was only ear splitting loud during the last Falcons possession. No dirty looks there, but not everyone was screaming like us.

OP
OP
andyh64000

andyh64000

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2fcbfdp6 said:
andyh64000":2fcbfdp6 said:
Steve2222":2fcbfdp6 said:
I have a hard time believing someone gave you a dirty look for trying to be loud. I've been to roughly 30 Seahawks games since 05 and I've never witnessed anything remotely close to that.

My dad, who hasn't missed a home Seahawks game since 99, said it was rocking today by the way.

It definitely happened. I guess that section just sucks.

Maybe you just had really bad breath?

That could be it :)

Hawks46

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2uo0x7zb said:
I was up in section 311. The whole section was basically yelling and standing up on defense. I have no voice now, it was awesome.

However, I was dissapointed that after Atlanta took the lead toward the end of the third, people started heading for the exits. Lots of people.

Just. Wow.

OP
OP
andyh64000

andyh64000

Reaction score
Hawks46":3fyv4o9l said:
Jerhawk":3fyv4o9l said:
I was up in section 311. The whole section was basically yelling and standing up on defense. I have no voice now, it was awesome.

However, I was dissapointed that after Atlanta took the lead toward the end of the third, people started heading for the exits. Lots of people.

Just. Wow.

Worse was after we took the lead 26-24 tons of people headed for the exits.

Osprey12

Reaction score
All I remember is with 4th down and the end of the game coming up the tv crew zoomed in on a guy not yelling and then proceeding to plug his ears. I have the dvr I should take a pic.

Barthawk

Reaction score
mikeak":pyych55f said:
308 is club section right?

Plush seats...
Not club, charter. No club seats in 300s

It was loud and it was raucous minus the lull in the 3rd q. People were late getting back from halftime. Wasn't full again till the 2nd TD drive by ATL.

4th q and the last two drives by ATL was loud. Playoff loud

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Sorry Andy, I took a couple plays off. I'll bring it next time for sure. #alwayscompete

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Osprey12":hzdirl2l said:
All I remember is with 4th down and the end of the game coming up the tv crew zoomed in on a guy not yelling and then proceeding to plug his ears. I have the dvr I should take a pic.

I saw that. Dude just did not seem to be into it.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
It was quiet in the third quarter when the defense was having their asses handed to them. Other than that though the crowd at the Clink was as loud today as it has been this year or last.

OP
OP
andyh64000

andyh64000

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":g0l2evjw said:
Sorry Andy, I took a couple plays off. I'll bring it next time for sure. #alwayscompete

Were you really in my section? :)

You can't take any plays off because that play might change the entire game!

mikeak

Reaction score
Barthawk":l6gg4pf9 said:
mikeak":l6gg4pf9 said:
308 is club section right?

Plush seats...
Not club, charter. No club seats in 300s

It was loud and it was raucous minus the lull in the 3rd q. People were late getting back from halftime. Wasn't full again till the 2nd TD drive by ATL.

4th q and the last two drives by ATL was loud. Playoff loud

Right screwed up on numbers

If charter it is only 4rows

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Section 133 was loud as usual but the place erupted on the final 4 plays. I am half deaf and the volume was piercing. Great job 12's when it mattered.

OP
OP
andyh64000

andyh64000

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":eztk39ju said:
Section 133 was loud as usual but the place erupted on the final 4 plays. I am half deaf and the volume was piercing. Great job 12's when it mattered.

It matters every play...be loud every defensive snap.

Rob12

Reaction score
Announcers constantly praised the crowd and every time the camera panned to the seats people were yelling their asses of.

The judging of other fans is getting old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Crazy because I couldn't disagree more as far as my experience goes. The 12's were lights out LOUD. Sounds like the OP was in the unfortunate section where fans were not into it. Sorry bro. The rest of the stadium was nuts.

253hawk

Reaction score
Plenty loud in the south end zone all game (except for the 3rd quarter). Final Failcon drive was nuts.

I gave up and left with 1:30 to go. Made it home in record time! No need to stick around for the kneel-downs and add 45 minutes to trying to get the hell out of downtown.

AgentDib

Reaction score
309 was plenty loud. If noise is a big deal to you then don't sit in charter.

Latest posts