Really disappointed at the crowd

andyh64000

Reaction score
The whole reason we have this insane home field advantage is the noise. I was in charter section 308 and I was the only person in the entire section yelling. The Seahawk clad person in front of me even gave me a dirty look for yelling. Why go to the game if you are going to sit on your hands. A TV gives a much better view in a nicer environment.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
andyh64000":tvya4xyc said:
The whole reason we have this insane home field advantage is the noise. I was in charter section 308 and I was the only person in the entire section yelling. The Seahawk clad person in front of me even gave me a dirty look for yelling. Why go to the game if you are going to sit on your hands. A TV gives a much better view in a nicer environment.

Were you yelling when the Hawks were on offense?

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Been like that since the Super Bowl win.

It is just a different type of crowd now. But watching it on TV, I thought the crowd brought it for the most part today.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
andyh64000":oqall3qi said:
I saw bonus coverage of the last 3 minutes..The 12's sounded loud as ever

FOGHORN

Reaction score
I thought it was rather quiet for the Hawks personally. I was surprised.

OP
OP
andyh64000

andyh64000

Reaction score
Seanhawk":22gqxtgo said:
andyh64000":22gqxtgo said:

Were you yelling when the Hawks were on offense?

Give me a little credit please...

pcbball12

Reaction score
Hard to tell at home, but it seemed loud on the field.

Terrell and Mccray thought it was loud anyways.

Kelcie McCray Retweeted Steven Terrell
Bruh I've never heard it like that..Kelcie McCray added,

Steven Terrell @SdotTerrell
C link was rocking today!!! Wow.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I thought it was pretty damn loud actually, but not the loudest I have seen by any means.

The price of tickets was plummeting up until kickoff so lots of regulars were selling their seats.

OP
OP
andyh64000

andyh64000

Reaction score
IndyHawk":r4qzvrhr said:
andyh64000":r4qzvrhr said:

The last falcons possession about half the section started clapping.

I don't understand why people are not making noise on every opposing snap.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Eh, sit in a section that gets more into it. Everyone pays for the game. That right there gives them the right to sit, stand, scream, be quiet or whatever. Had you have been in the south end zone, you would not have been able to hear your neighbor talking to you for most of the game - except after the Falcons took the lead in the 3rd quarter. Everyone was quiet then.

seabowl

Reaction score
As Mick said to Rocky in Rocky III: "the worst thing that can happen to a fighter has happened to you, you became civilized"

The fans haven't been as hungry since winning the title.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Pete said in his presser that the crowd really brought it and he was appreciative.

I've heard the charter seats are mostly quiet. It's fairly common with the more expensive seats.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
No joke -- on TV on the key fourth down they focused on a Seahawks fan with his hands covering his ears to block out the noise.

He wasn't yelling. He was stood pulling a face.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Probably because CMike told us to chill and be quiet.

Personally, i couldnt care less about crowd noise or if people were yelling or not. To each their own.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
andyh64000":28a8xz5m said:
IndyHawk":28a8xz5m said:
andyh64000":28a8xz5m said:

The last falcons possession about half the section started clapping.

I don't understand why people are not making noise on every opposing snap.

Not sure why you are equating your section with the entire stadium.

Maybe your section just sucks.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I have a hard time believing someone gave you a dirty look for trying to be loud. I've been to roughly 30 Seahawks games since 05 and I've never witnessed anything remotely close to that.

My dad, who hasn't missed a home Seahawks game since 99, said it was rocking today by the way.

OP
OP
andyh64000

andyh64000

Reaction score
Steve2222":3trp45pj said:
I have a hard time believing someone gave you a dirty look for trying to be loud. I've been to roughly 30 Seahawks games since 05 and I've never witnessed anything remotely close to that.

My dad, who hasn't missed a home Seahawks game since 99, said it was rocking today by the way.

It definitely happened. I guess that section just sucks.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I was up in section 311. The whole section was basically yelling and standing up on defense. I have no voice now, it was awesome.

However, I was dissapointed that after Atlanta took the lead toward the end of the third, people started heading for the exits. Lots of people.

Latest posts