Ratings down...

hawxfreak

Reaction score
It doesn't really help when cable companies all have streaming options like my directv does They make it easy to take my tablet in the bathroom and watchalmost anything while enjoying a hot bath or takin a dumperooni
Even companies like Harley Davidson are trying to figure out how to use the trends for them, they will be coming out with an electric motorcycle as their regular revenue stream is dying at an alarming rate , so everyone has to jockey for the new positions that are taking it to the forefront

Palmegranite

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3lgep6yb said:
Illegal streaming probably hurts, but who is going to get Direct TV when you can get every nfl game for free?
hawxfreak":3lgep6yb said:
Even companies like Harley Davidson are trying to figure out how to use the trends for them, they will be coming out with an electric motorcycle as their regular revenue stream is dying at an alarming rate.....

But who's going to buy a Harley when you can just steal one off the lot for free?!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Palmegranite":81ai5s7t said:
But who's going to buy a Harley when you can just steal one off the lot for free?!
Such a ridiculous analogy. If Harley purposely prevented easy acquisition of their product and forced you to say, buy a Porsche and a Mercedes along with six crappy old vehicles that nobody wants just to have the privilege of buying a Harley, then you might be getting closer.

Screw exclusive viewing rights and having to sign up for a billion channels I don't want to just watch NFL games. Let me just buy the live NFL games I want, in comparable quality and real-time live broadcast like what you get through cable and satellite TV providers. They are holding us hostage, why shouldn't we fight back?

original poster

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2rajtczp said:
Palmegranite":2rajtczp said:
Such a ridiculous analogy. If Harley purposely prevented easy acquisition of their product and forced you to say, buy a Porsche and a Mercedes along with six crappy old vehicles that nobody wants just to have the privilege of buying a Harley, then you might be getting closer.

Screw exclusive viewing rights and having to sign up for a billion channels I don't want to just watch NFL games. Let me just buy the live NFL games I want, in comparable quality and real-time live broadcast like what you get through cable and satellite TV providers. They are holding us hostage, why shouldn't we fight back?

Sounds like you'd really benefit from a European NFL Game Pass account and using a VPN :)

original poster

Reaction score
Just to add, I pay about $150 to watch every preseason, regular season and postseason game live, all draft access, NFL Network, Red Zone etc.

If you use it as much as I do, it's an absolute bargain.

Latest posts