Rather play Dallas or Washington?

Who would you rather the Seahawks travel to play in the Wild Card round?

• Dallas Cowboys

Votes: 102 71.3%
  • Washington Redskins

Votes: 41 28.7%

• Total voters

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Dallas.....they turn the ball over more than Washington.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Watching the start of this game only convinces me further that I would rather play the Boys. As others have posted already the Cowboys may have better skill players talent wise, but not the smarts. The Skins seem to do a better job of taking what is given them, and seem to play safer and smarter. The Boys are prone to mistakes which the Hawks will take advantage of.

Nonetheless if we play like we are capable of we will beat either of them.

kendog2639

Reaction score
i rather play redskins... we stopped kaep and cam!! rg3 plays similar to them... turn wash into one dimensional and that should feed right into our strength

ariel9302

Reaction score
SilNWest":15cj8b64 said:
I want to play Washington and prove once and for all who the ROY is, no matter who wins the award before the post season.
Winner.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I originally wanted the Cowboys, but after watching RG3s lack of mobility, I would rather have the Skins. We play well on grass too... remember the Bears game? With RG3 hurt the Cowboys have much bigger big play ability from both their kick returners and WRs/RBs which could switch the game around.

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
Skins..Want to go against someone we have not faced yet. Do not want the percieved easy win.

DangeRuss>RG3

Prove that we Can be a road team! :thirishdrinkers: the :179422:

seedhawk

Reaction score
Skins, simply because it is really hard to beat the same team twice. Sooner or later in the playoffs you need to, but I prefer that rematch to come later.

chihawk

Reaction score
If you are gonna win it all you need to be able to beat anyone and I think Seahawks could beat both teams. That being said the Redskins are on a hot streak just like the Seahawks and I would rather see them play the Cowboys.

lukerguy

Reaction score
RG3 isn't nearly as scary without the ability to pop a 80 yard run on the read option. Dallas D was stupid. We usually do pretty well against the read option (Cam Newton, Kaepernick).