Rams vs. Texans

Ramfan128

Reaction score
adeltaY":1fthsrmo said:
Ramfan128":1fthsrmo said:
5_Golden_Rings":1fthsrmo said:
Rams are solid. But I still don't think they or anyone else in th NFC, except maybe the Eagles, are for real. We will see how they play the next few weeks.

Interesting, because I don't think anyone in the AFC is for real.

If the Cowboys, Seahawks or Packers had the Rams exact season right now, the media would be creaming their pants and falling over themselves to talk about how dominant they are.

IMO, the Eagles, Rams, Saints and Vikings are clearly the 4 best teams in the NFL right now.

The Patriots, Steelers and Seahawks are in the next tier down IMO. Even though the Pats are playing better, them and the Steelers look seriously flawed at times.

I think the Eagles/Rams are on top right now, followed closely by the Vikings/Saints - only because the Vikings QB situation may catch up with them, and I still don't believe in the Saints defense against good offenses. But we'll see with the Rams playing them the next two weeks.

Woah. The Pats are absolutely in the top tier of teams this year. Their defense was trash, much as yours was, early in the season, but they've gone from allowing close to 32 points per game in September to 16 points per game from October to now. I agree with your Steelers assessment, but they've made it to 7-2 and their defense is actually pretty good so I'm sure they're set for the playoffs.

I'd say the Eagles and Saints are at the top. The Saints have the best run game in the league, a great OL, elite QB, and surprisingly good defense buoyed by the DROTY in Latti. You could say the same about the Rams defense, they haven't faced anyone that good. I guess Dallas and the Skins, but they gave up 30 and 27 points in those games. Still, the Rams and Vikings are on that next tier. It's weird that Brees is the only proven QB out of those teams, but such is the NFL in 2017.

We'll see. I think we're better than the Saints. I don't think their defense is legit, whereas I think the Rams defense will continue to get better.

rcaido

Reaction score
Rams wins so far...

Colts, 49ers, Cardinals, Cowgirls, Jaguars, Giants, & Texans without Watson
Eagles & Saints not battle tested either.

There really isn't any clear top teams this season.

adeltaY

Reaction score
rcaido":2osd0wt1 said:
Rams wins so far...

The Rams win against the Cowboys was no joke, although missing Sean Lee turns that defense from scrappy to crappy. Beating the Jags is impressive, though that was mostly due to special teams.

The Eagles have already swept a Washington squad that beat us at home, and they made it look easy. They also beat a pretty good Panthers squad on the road.

I'd say our only win against a legitimately good team was the Rams.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
adeltaY":1xild8je said:
rcaido":1xild8je said:
Rams wins so far...

The Rams win against the Cowboys was no joke, although missing Sean Lee turns that defense from scrappy to crappy. Beating the Jags is impressive, though that was mostly due to special teams.

The Eagles have already swept a Washington squad that beat us at home, and they made it look easy. They also beat a pretty good Panthers squad on the road.

I'd say our only win against a legitimately good team was the Rams.

I will point out, the Rams other loss was at home to that same Washington team.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Great point, but the Redskins were much healthier at that point. Eagles better than the Rams so it does make sense.