Rams/Niners

Seaswab

Reaction score
Of course the 49ers get their wr back with no issues all ready to go

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawk45":2n3yukxi said:
Thought that should have been DPI on the Niners. Not that Clemens deserves it, he's just throwing up a prayer, but Niner DB wasn't looking back and was impeding the progress.
LOL, not with this crew.

Axx

Reaction score
Matty Ice gets a chance to be clutch with 2 minutes left...

hawk45

Reaction score
Manning pushing 4 hundred yards passing once again. What about the HFA at Arrowhead and the stingy Chief defense? As I type this they let Moreno rush for about 30 right up the gut.

Chief D getting the benefit of penalties left and right against the Bronco offense on this drive and they still can't stop the Broncos.

hawk45

Reaction score
Wow Bills WRs have mastered the art of coughing the ball up right when a pass is completed that brings them within game-winning FG range. Nice job by the Falcon D.

hawk45

Reaction score
Some magic happening on this last drive here by Alex Smith. Don't know if I see them punching it in, but I thank the Chiefs for at least making it exciting a little at the end.

chris98251

Reaction score
It's becoming almost script, Denver gives the opposition a few touchdowns so Manning can make a comeback that garners ratings.

nanomoz

Reaction score
The Rams OC should be shot, urinated on, then shot. They gave up on running the ball when they got behind by two scores. Stacy has been carrying the offense lately, but they opted to go for intermediate passes against the Niners and their pass rush that thrives against that game plan.

hawk45

Reaction score
nanomoz":19t7xdyo said:
The Rams OC should be shot, urinated on, then shot. They gave up on running the ball when they got behind by two scores. Stacy has been carrying the offense lately, but they opted to go for intermediate passes against the Niners and their pass rush that thrives against that game plan.

Agreed. The running game is the best option by far, esp with Clemens at the helm of the passing offense. There were some passes that should have been caught, but every single one was about 3 feet too high.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Cartire":1xznjdu4 said:
Wow. Fake on your own 20. Why can't we ever get these give me plays.

Lol meanwhile Matt Schaub single-handedly won the game for you when you played them. :stirthepot:

nanomoz":1xznjdu4 said:

I think they did a good job shutting down the 49ers pass rush. With their O-Line that makes me nervous for next week. But with Staley injured, against those Seattle DE's, I'm doubly nervous.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Some brutal calls by fisher. The fake punt was close to the dumbest/worst play by any team this season.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":3t3bpp3w said:
Some brutal calls by fisher. The fake punt was close to the dumbest/worst play by any team this season.
I think it might be #2 worst of the season.
The schwartz fake fg in PIT will never be overtaken this season