Rams Next Weekend

SEAHAWKBLITZ

Reaction score
Let's look at the facts. When we barely beat the Rams in St Louis most of our o-line was out. We still won. Since the beginning of the 2005 season we are 15-2 against them, both losses on their field. So they haven't beaten us in Seattle for 8 seasons. I would say this is the perfect team to come to town when we need a win to lock up the division. Although they have played us tough several times, they always lose, and they will lose next week too.

Seaswab

Reaction score
supahawk":3sekyxjt said:
Possibly exaggerated yeah, it's just that I don't see the fire in this team anymore. The 2012 Hawks were filled with it and this 2013 team just seems to be missing something. Maybe the loss was good so that they can get the fire back...I was hoping the Niner loss was good enough but maybe this one will do.

After one loss?

Zorn76

Reaction score
SEAHAWKBLITZ":3cypa0l3 said:
Let's look at the facts. When we barely beat the Rams in St Louis most of our o-line was out. We still won. Since the beginning of the 2005 season we are 15-2 against them, both losses on their field. So they haven't beaten us in Seattle for 8 seasons. I would say this is the perfect team to come to town when we need a win to lock up the division. Although they have played us tough several times, they always lose, and they will lose next week too.

Again, I agree.

justafan

Reaction score
This game is the one I am probably least worried about.And I worry about them all.
I think we stomp a mudhole in them.I doubt they score 10 points against us barring a special teams brainfart.
Every team has ebbs and flows during the season and the Rams traveling here is exactly what this team needs to get back on track.
I never bet on the Hawks for superstitious reasons but if I was this game would be the one.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":19cs2s2o said:
Yes, plural. Instead of the final score, get your beak out of the teams butt crack for a minute and check out what Zac Stacy did to us in the last game. I'll save you the trouble: 134 yards rushing. Their O line was blowing holes open in our defense, as a blind man could see.

So yes, lines. Put the pom poms down for a minute and embrace the fact that we are in for a hell of a fight to win next week, as always against this version of the Rams. Quinn and Long kick our mediocre line's butts every time, and their O line was pretty good last game as well.

Point stands. Rams are going to be hard to beat...period.

No pom poms here...just good, superior rational thought. Hope in the light of a new day you can warm up to such a thing rather than continuing to overreact because emotions are too difficult to deal with or whatever. I didn't actually ever disagree that the Rams could be tough to beat, although a 10-point spread suggests that it could go smoothly too.

The offense completely crapped the bed against Arizona last time. Defenses wearing out and eventually giving up some yards after being on the field for the whole game is basically to be expected. That they gave up yardage but kept St. Louis out of the end zone for four quarters doesn't really signal "human ownership." But feel free to sit in the sandbox and continue to exaggerate for the sake of overreaction I suppose.

rpmischris

Reaction score
SEAHAWKBLITZ":2xzh1zzd said:

I approve of this message :th2thumbs:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
supahawk":1dz18ujo said:
I really fear the Hawks losing to the Rams next week, like 80% chance. This loss was hurtful in a few ways. Looking at the standings, the hawks are really no longer better than teams like the Saints, Panthers, Niners. The home field advantage factor is now gone. It really sucks this team has to win next week or its WC time. You can almost feel the other teams just waiting to destroy the hawks who are on the decline.

we lost home field advantage factor because of one game?

interesting...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nope, we got beat by the better team yesterday. It amazes me how hard it is for some Hawks fans to actually give credit to the opponent.

Steve2222

Reaction score
supahawk":sdcx6cr6 said:
I really fear the Hawks losing to the Rams next week, like 80% chance. This loss was hurtful in a few ways. Looking at the standings, the hawks are really no longer better than teams like the Saints, Panthers, Niners. The home field advantage factor is now gone. It really sucks this team has to win next week or its WC time. You can almost feel the other teams just waiting to destroy the hawks who are on the decline.

No...the Seahawks can still lose next week and win HFA.

SF doesn't have an easy game themselves next week.

Latest posts