Rams Injury News: Jake Long Torn ACL and MCL

BigRamFan

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":12jy1n0o said:
They'll probably slide Saffold back over and put a backup at Right Tackle.

The part about Saffold is correct. He will play LT but J. Barksdale remains at RT. Saffold has been playing LG of late. Shelly Smith will move into the LG position this week. Unfortunate for us as it weakens our line in 2 positions.

BTW, I'm obviously new around here but this has been one of the classier boards I've visited this year. Props for that!

Weadoption

Reaction score
I doubt they are all broken up about not facing Harvin, KJ, Rice, Thurmond, Browner or a healthy Okung.
F the lampchops and their draft picks a plenty. Can't root for that team under any circumstances too many roflstomp beat downs by them for a good 15 years prior to Walsh and Co.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Weadoption":1yw52l0s said:
I doubt they are all broken up about not facing Harvin, KJ, Rice, Thurmond, Browner or a healthy Okung.
F the lampchops and their draft picks a plenty. Can't root for that team under any circumstances too many roflstomp beat downs by them for a good 15 years prior to Walsh and Co.

Thurmond is back this week

HawkMeat

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":qf4d1o13 said:
Man, I've been thinking about the wrong "Long." Chris would have had a much bigger impact. This shouldn't effect them much at all if they can execute the same game plan they did against us last time.
I don't think it will impact the game all that much. Hope he heals quickly.

RedAlice

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2oqbwyjr said:

That is exactly what they did DURING the game. His name is Shelly. and he rocks.

oh, and *&^%$)(*&&^%%$% to all of you loving the injury. You are weak people and you suck.

Sac

Reaction score
RedAlice":6z9l7z0v said:
SacHawk2.0":6z9l7z0v said:

That is exactly what they did DURING the game. His name is Shelly. and he rocks.

oh, and *&^%$)(*&&^%%$% to all of you loving the injury. You are weak people and you suck.

Hey baby, you look nice.

RedAlice

Reaction score
For those of you not loving the injury, and who care about the game of football:

Saffold was our RT before we took Jake in FA. Saffold wants to play RT and will likely leave the Rams in FA in the offseason to go play RT somewhere else. We want him to play guard, and I believe the agrument is being made to him that he has a better career at Guard. All heresay.

So, they have now replaced a FA with the kick ass player who was already playing his position. Will not affect our game.

RedAlice

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":ovhhuw0g said:
RedAlice":ovhhuw0g said:
SacHawk2.0":ovhhuw0g said:

Hey baby, you look nice.

Say something I don't hear all the time.

I like your little avi montage, ha.