Qwest Field: Small Beer vs Large Beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggy

Reaction score
Not sure about the legitimacy of this, but just thought I would pass this on for you beer drinkers at Qwest...

[youtube]lm9o_-SpKxc[/youtube]

Kamcussion

Reaction score
I think we need to spend a first on a QB this year.. Don't think Hasselbeck has much left in the tank..

Oh sorry.. Thought it was 2009..

TestMo1337

Reaction score
They found out that the small (16 oz) was actually giving you more beer (20 oz) The small cup was not to be filled to the brim like in the video because it gave you more beer than you should have.

They apologized to the fans and showed that the price they were charging for was for the correct volume for the large, but the small was giving you a lot more.

We received a copy of the YouTube video showing the quantity of liquid served in the 16 oz. beer cup is the same quantity that fits into the 20 oz. beer cup. This is the first time we have been alerted to this fact. Upon our internal investigation this afternoon, we discovered the cups that are marked 16 oz. hold 20 oz. of liquid. Fans who purchased a 16 oz. beer actually received 20 oz. of beer for the 16 oz. price. Fans that purchased the 20 oz. beer received the amount they purchased.
Seattle PI Link

Basis4day

Reaction score
sammyc521":2o5z0sbl said:
They found out that the small (16 oz) was actually giving you more beer (20 oz) The small cup was not to be filled to the brim like in the video because it gave you more beer than you should have.

They apologized to the fans and showed that the price they were charging for was for the correct volume for the large, but the small was giving you a lot more.

We received a copy of the YouTube video showing the quantity of liquid served in the 16 oz. beer cup is the same quantity that fits into the 20 oz. beer cup. This is the first time we have been alerted to this fact. Upon our internal investigation this afternoon, we discovered the cups that are marked 16 oz. hold 20 oz. of liquid. Fans who purchased a 16 oz. beer actually received 20 oz. of beer for the 16 oz. price. Fans that purchased the 20 oz. beer received the amount they purchased.
Seattle PI Link

Vid is three years old.

themunn

Reaction score
the fact that it refers to Qwest Field should have been a giveaway

253hawk

Reaction score
Concession stands ripping people off?

DNLPd

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Dude I can't wait to see Aaron Curry go off this weekend! That guy is going to be seriously good!

Largent80

Reaction score
I don't buy beer at games. The price of a 12 pack of micro for one stinking beer?....No thanks, I just bring in some airplane sized bottles and sip them.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Lol rick tuten with that big facemask, thinks he's a real player.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
Largent80":sh5iafhg said:
I don't buy beer at games. The price of a 12 pack of micro for one stinking beer?....No thanks, I just bring in some airplane sized bottles and sip them.

44699331.jpg

Spiderdan

Reaction score
tacomahawk":202jlwq0 said:
Dude I can't wait to see Aaron Curry go off this weekend! That guy is going to be seriously good!

I don't know. I was hoping we'd grab Sanchez.

OP
OP
Jiggy

Jiggy

Reaction score
My bad... showed up on my FB feed yesterday so I blindly posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts