Question for Seahawks Fans

13thMan

Reaction score
travlinhawk":2v5nnmx0 said:
Damn right I will root for them to win. If you beat us (clean) you deserve to be in the big dance. If you go you better win though. Coming out of GB then heading to Carolina then here? Tough road man...Don't like some of the whiny fans but I would root for that team to beat the AFC.

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel...

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I can't root for the 9ers. I've tried. Doesn't work. Stealers either. It's not in my nature.

travlinhawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":20x9ghr8 said:
I can't root for the 9ers. I've tried. Doesn't work. Stealers either. It's not in my nature.

Maybe (root) is a little harsh, I get that. Should have used a better word.

Donn2390

Reaction score
I was a many year Rams season ticket holder until Georgia ripped them out of town and transplanted them to SL, so my 49er hate goes back much farther than the average Hawk fan. Now I hate the 9ers and the Rams..!!

HawkStar3

Reaction score
I wouldn't root for the niners if they played themselves.
Id love to see Tom Brady cement himself as the goat if the hawks can't finish the job.

Oh and goooo hawks!!!!

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I would definitely root for the AFC against the Niners. If they won the Lombardi, we'd lose our smack angle about those "Dusty old trophies" thing. Nope. Their fans... well the bad ones anyways, would be more intolerable than ever. Hopefully we take care of business Sunday so this horrid possibility becomes moot.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
If the HAWKS should get eliminated. I'd have to look at the spread and make a hefty bet, then pull for the team that will make me some money!

HawkGA

Reaction score
I'll be rooting for bad weather. Really bad weather.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":38krwk03 said:

This.

If the unthinkable happens and the Seahawks lose, I will likely go skiing on Super Bowl Sunday...

morgulon1

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":1tgp5zlj said:
Seahawks come first in my fandom, then it is any team playing the 49ers. So if you guys win, I will be rooting for either the Patriots or the Broncos.

This. Can not cheer for the niners, although I was hoping they would win so we could beat them on the way to the superb owl.

253hawk

Reaction score
I'll root for a rogue meteorite before I root for the 49ers.

chris98251

Reaction score
I would root for the NFC West and despise the 49ers even more next season knowing what BS we will have to put up with.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
shinobi89":4njkdg0b said:
First off, good luck this Sunday from a 9ers fan. Here's to an injury free game. Should be a great matchup.

There's obviously no love between fan bases, but my question is, if the 49ers win, do you root for the NFC West to take the Lombardi? Or would you root for Brady? (Which I can't see anyone doing. Peyton I understand.)

If the Seahawks win (despite me not liking the team), I think I'd rather see the NFC West take the Super Bowl and show we're the dominant division in the league.

I don't know, what are your thoughts? Hatred > NFC West dominance in the league?
Hell to the no do I root for the whiners! Go AFC at that point, but Seattle ain't losing, so it's a moot point!

Latest posts