Putting This PED Thing To Bed

HawkFan72

Reaction score
And yet—despite the facts—ignorant, jealous boys on the internet will continue to regurgitate the "cheater" label.

NorCal

Reaction score
Ever hear the expressions "perception is reality" or "it only takes one bad apple to ruin the lot"?

Whether you want to accept it or not, there is a very real PR aspect to this. And its more than 2 seahawks. Many fans (not just Niner fans) believe Sherman got away with PEDs because of a technicality. You can play with your stats all you want and believe it puts it to bed, but the fact is the "cheater" label is out there. I see it on other sports sites, and from all kinds of fans.

Laloosh

Reaction score
NorCal":38db1wll said:
Ever hear the expressions "perception is reality" or "it only takes one bad apple to ruin the lot"?

Whether you want to accept it or not, there is a very real PR aspect to this. And its more than 2 seahawks. Many fans (not just Niner fans) believe Sherman got away with PEDs because of a technicality. You can play with your stats all you want and believe it puts it to bed, but the fact is the "cheater" label is out there. I see it on other sports sites, and from all kinds of fans.

Strange that only Niner fans come here to post on the topic... :roll:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
NorCal":24f2xxxq said:

Didn't the Niners sign a guy they know cheated with PEDs recently, Eric Wright? It's a long fall from those tall horses.
And who cares what many fans think? Facts, Jack.

billyberu

Reaction score
kobebryant":2stbeal3 said:
With my education being in kinesiology, my occupation being in a related field, and having played juco hoops (and therefore having shared locker/weght rooms with college football players) I feel confident in assuming/stating that the majority of collegiate and pro football players are on PEDs; and that it is naiive to think otherwise.

For the most part the PEDs are able to stay ahead of the testing. PED use in sports doesn't bother me at all, as I look to sports for fun entertainment and not as a beacon of morality. 6'5 240lbs with 4.3 speed doesn't happen organically folks; but it sure is fun to watch.

Pray tell, who is this player? Because I agree, it would be fun to watch, but this seems a mythical fabrication or a stretching of the truth to make a point.

Latest posts