Props to 12th man

Twisted

Reaction score
props to #12!!!

many times as the official was announcing the penalty it was barely audible...

thats how its done at the Woodshed!

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
You did it 12's! I saw some doubt on the boards here; some saying you weren't bringing it like you did in the past. The sideline mic demonstration and Al & Chris noticing it was beautiful. You did it, 12th Man! We are the envy of the league, fan-wise.

nanomoz

Reaction score
This is a bit like what falling in love feels like. Thank you 12. You ruled tonight. On the ground. In the air waves. My gratitude.

crucifyd

Reaction score
12.png

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
I've been telling people in SoCal for years; Imagine your defense on the field ahead by 4, fourth and goal from the one, last play of game! The frenzy, the adrenaline of the crowd...it's like that on every play in Seattle! Every play!

Seahawks808

Reaction score
hawkfannj":hmbb5f9g said:
Totally noticeable on tv . I heard that Seahawk chant from Woodbridge New Jersey !

And we heard it from the middle of the pacific here in the 808 state...I was YELLING at the top of my lungs for the 'hawks (normal thing)...only thing is that I'm the only one yelling in my neighborhood that is a hawks fan, and its been that way for a while...and I don't care, don't want the bandwagon folks around anyway! Only fan is a true fan.

Seahawks808

Reaction score
Seahawks808":blwy8bvf said:
hawkfannj":blwy8bvf said:
Totally noticeable on tv . I heard that Seahawk chant from Woodbridge New Jersey !

And we heard it from the middle of the pacific here in the 808 state...I was YELLING at the top of my lungs for the 'hawks (normal thing)...only thing is that I'm the only one yelling in my neighborhood that is a hawks fan, and its been that way for a while...and I don't care, don't want the bandwagon folks around anyway! Only fan is a true fan.

Oh, and btw, my bro-in-law is a niner fan...made it that much better!

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
minormillikin":266y5sf3 said:
My voice and my wife's voice were left in section 316. You are all welcome!

I had seats in 316 the first 2 years at Qwest. Great section. I miss it. Good job to you and the missus!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
great job by the Hawks fans in the flat out curb stopping of HaIRBAUGH and the fortywhiners, made them look like the silly beotches they are.

jkitsune

Reaction score
minormillikin":1wn0mjrq said:
My voice and my wife's voice were left in section 316. You are all welcome!

No kidding? What row? I was in row R.

jman316

Reaction score
:domotwak:

I was still screaming my lungs out when we were up 42-6.
That's how much I despise the whiners.
:49ersmall:

316 is an awesome section.

GO HAWKS!!

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
jman316":3qom78kl said:
:domotwak:

I was still screaming my lungs out when we were up 42-6.
That's how much I despise the whiners.
:49ersmall:

316 is an awesome section.

GO HAWKS!!

Yeah! I was sitting next to this guy when SA ran for 5 TDs in a half against the Vikings, among other highlights. While watching from home nowadays, I still see the big plays from that vantage point.

Hawgpen

Reaction score
We finally just made it home from the game. Section 132 never sat down the whole game. I definitely will not be able to talk until next Sunday when we will all do it again with the prayer of a division championship, Go CARDINALS!!!!

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1t4yhibw said:
Michele Tafoya did a piece that was actually the best story from the sideline that was the best piece of reporting I have ever seen from her.

Yes, GREAT piece !! (the story)

She stepped back 3 ft from the mic to try and "communicate" from QB to offensive line.....
Then, she stepped back 3 ft more to show communication distance & sound volume to RB and ends/WR......
(or, lack there of.....)

FANTASTIC !! :bow:

otter

Reaction score
Anyone have a link to that Tafoya sideline piece, that was absolutely an awesome piece. The power of Tanzania and the 12th man was definitely evident during that report

osprey6

Reaction score
seahawks08":iojzlom8 said:
It started with the seagals setting the tone with all the festive attire and then it was all awesome.!

Yeah, but they changed out of the "naughty elf" outfits in a big hurry. I was looking forward to those all week.

dunceface

Reaction score
I have to thank everyone at the stadium for allowing my niners fans buddies that watched the game at my house to feel just what Klap did...(we'll they must have because they had the same look on their face that he had :180670: )