Pro Shop Tips - Ordering from Canada

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Okay - for the few people here that might be from Canada, and ordering from the pro shop.

DO NOT go to the seahawks.com website and click on the ProShop. It will redirect you to NFLshop.ca - which sucks ass.

Go directly to proshop.seahawks.com and use that instead.

There are SEVERAL products that will not ship to Canada. It doesn't tell you that until you go to checkout. Then, it won't tell you 'what' items won't ship to Canada. To tell which items cannot ship to canada, as you're building your cart, if any product says "Ships direct from manufacturer" or something like that - it won't make it.

And, I wanna know who the F is still ordering Me3 merch from the proshop! There's still a bunch of stuff there.

AND - I wanna know if one of these has EVER been sold. And, if so, WHY?!

Seriously!

kidhawk

Reaction score
I don't know about most of that stuff, but I think they seriously overstocked on ME3 items and are still selling them off slowly. I assume with the history he has here with the Super Bowl and all, he'll probably always get some sort of representation on the site, but hopefully nothing new until after he retires.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I was really wanting a throwback jersey and was thinking of making a trip to the Browns game but plans have changed for me so I am not in as big a rush.

Those jerseys are hard to find!

JPatera76

Reaction score
I hate Fanatics. And I hate that the pro shops online use them. Jerseys? Haha good luck they either ship quick or take a 1month or 2.

I will never ever ever even if a gun is held to my head NEVER give Fanatics a dime. Go directly to Nike for Jerseys, New Era for Hats. Everything else I try and see who the actual manufacturer is and I go that route if possible.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Okay - for the few people here that might be from Canada, and ordering from the pro shop.

DO NOT go to the seahawks.com website and click on the ProShop. It will redirect you to NFLshop.ca - which sucks ass.

Go directly to proshop.seahawks.com and use that instead.

There are SEVERAL products that will not ship to Canada. It doesn't tell you that until you go to checkout. Then, it won't tell you 'what' items won't ship to Canada. To tell which items cannot ship to canada, as you're building your cart, if any product says "Ships direct from manufacturer" or something like that - it won't make it.

And, I wanna know who the F is still ordering Me3 merch from the proshop! There's still a bunch of stuff there.

AND - I wanna know if one of these has EVER been sold. And, if so, WHY?!

Seriously!
The Few?

This place is overrun with you Hosers.

;{)
JK

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Like.... Take OFF, Eh!!!

;)
OMG - I wanted to post a little 'take off eh' clip from Bob and Doug -

Ran across their 'single' with Geddy Lee. Oh. My. God. Is there anything more 1980's and Canadian than Geddy Lee singing "Take Off" on a Bob and Doug comedy album? Holy ****, if there is, I don't know what it would possibly be.

1:50 ish mark in that youtube audio video for some delicious Geddy "Take Off" -

Holy shit. Flashbacks. Enjoy for those that are interested ;)

pmedic920

Reaction score
I hate Fanatics. And I hate that the pro shops online use them. Jerseys? Haha good luck they either ship quick or take a 1month or 2.

I will never ever ever even if a gun is held to my head NEVER give Fanatics a dime. Go directly to Nike for Jerseys, New Era for Hats. Everything else I try and see who the actual manufacturer is and I go that route if possible.
I’ve used Fantastics a bunch and never had a single problem.
Hopefully I haven’t jinxed myself for saying so.