Pro Bowl Games

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Wow. It looks like they have removed the goalposts Entirely from raiders stadium just for this game

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Geno just ran it in for a ts and they ruled it illegal. Everyone was confused. Geno then does a flea flicker that ends up with juice getting it.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
I am watching this on gamepass. I will not be watching it next year, when is it over?

They have rolled out the celebrities to say, I think it is great, I have said what is in my contract can I have the money now please.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
It is now chanelling that old show It's a Knockout. It needs a commentator who cannot stop laughing at his own jokes and one from Rugby, who due to his accent no one from outside of his neighbourhood can understand what he is saying.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Wow. Do us all a favor and just scrap the whole Pro Bowl thing altogether! Or at least go back to the way it used to be.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
The Pro Bowl years ago wasn’t too awfully bad. It at least had some semblance of football. The last few years have been atrocious. This flag football thing is an improvement over the non blocking, non tackling, non hitting crap that it evolved into the last few years. I’d watch it again. The first Sunday in 5 months without football is weird.

Boohman14

Reaction score
I changed the filters in my furnaces, picked up dog dirt, got my BBQ pit cleaned up and grill ready for steaks tonight. Way more interesting than 1/2 speed flag football.
Plus at my age I can't afford to allow my testosterone to drop any. The Pro-Bowl game definitely was a risk to lower any male viewer's "T".

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Can the fans fill water balloons up and throw them at the players???

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
After seeing the chemistry and the dimes, maybe the Niners make a call to Geno's agent..
?