Pro Bowl Games

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I sure hope what I am watching tonight is the beta stage. Seriously lame stuff going on but so far the water balloon series has to be the most stupid thing I've seen in all the pro bowl-related skill challenges in my life.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
My favorite one, for real, was the longest drive golf ball competition. That whole first day should have been a nine hole tournament.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh absolutely by far! I don't mind the QB accuracy competition too, and loved the golf challenge but the rest of it could go into the recycle bin. Funny today watching Good Morning Football how much they are raving about the whole thing including the water balloon throwing competion. #ontheNFLpayrollmuch?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Oh absolutely by far! I don't mind the QB accuracy competition too, and loved the golf challenge but the rest of it could go into the recycle bin. Funny today watching Good Morning Football how much they are raving about the whole thing including the water balloon throwing competion. #ontheNFLpayrollmuch?

What will be next? Inflatable bouncy houses?

Why do we have to have kick tac toe? Just have a farthest kicking contest. Justin vs Jason Myers. Followed by a punting contest At the 50 yard line.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
And the one where Eli Manning was to allegedly get doused with a bucket of water, instead it was red confetti.

:rolleyes:

knownone

Reaction score
It's embarrassing that a company with so much capital can't figure out how to create a mildly entertaining product. They need to stop listening to idiots on podcasts who think dodgeball and skill challenges are suitable primary activities. Those competitions were fun on the periphery, as the main dish they make the event seem even more pointless than the Probowl itself.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Josh Allen told the nfl he was out due to elbow injury. He’s currently playing the Pebble Beach Pro Am.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Raiders DE Maxx Crosby to the LV Review Journal. From the article

The Raiders star is perhaps most responsible for the old format going away because he was so dominant last year by simply playing at half-speed when everyone else was stuck in neutral.

Crosby doesn’t figure to have near as much impact in a flag football game.

“I don’t even know if I can play in this game,” he said. “Honestly, I’ll just be hanging out. I think we have like tug of war or something for the big guys. I’ve been trying to convince (AFC coach Peyton Manning) to put me at tight end or something. We’ll see what happens next year. I hope we can play some football.”

——————-

This poor Guy is Begging to play ANY form of football with his peers and can’t. and Jacobs is telling the same paper that even the guys playing the game like him are just hanging out, nothing seems organized.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I fully anticipate the crap fest to continue tomorrow. It's actually so bad I can't wait to watch how much more bad it can get.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I fully anticipate the crap fest to continue tomorrow. It's actually so bad I can't wait to watch how much more bad it can get.

Like the Denver indy game. ..so,dimes it’s so bad it’s almost good

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I would much rather see a series of competitive eating contests involving the players
Competitive eating contests. Like one finishs a hotdog and tags to the next player who eats a half a pie, then tags to the player eating a Pair of twice baked taters......etc. Team event yanno. LOL