Prime Time Games

Steve2222

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":1ue9ez0l said:
If memory serves me, we had four primetime games in 2006. Chicago and Green Bay, both on MNF, Denver on a (very cold) Sunday night versus a rookie Jay Cutler, and a bizarre Thursday game versus the 49ers, which preceded the worst wind storm in state history.

Chicago was Sunday Night and they throttled us. Then in the playoffs we almost beat them. One of my favorite Seahawk playoff games of all time even though we lost.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Steve2222":3mw0cdh9 said:
SmokinHawk":3mw0cdh9 said:
If memory serves me, we had four primetime games in 2006. Chicago and Green Bay, both on MNF, Denver on a (very cold) Sunday night versus a rookie Jay Cutler, and a bizarre Thursday game versus the 49ers, which preceded the worst wind storm in state history.

Chicago was Sunday Night and they throttled us. Then in the playoffs we almost beat them. One of my favorite Seahawk playoff games of all time even though we lost.

Oh, right, so that was FIVE night games we played that season, then, as I had neglected to mention the 16 - 0 beating we gave Oakland with Seneca Wallace at the helm.