Praying for Lockette and his family

HawkerD

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":3ho4emq5 said:
Thoughts are with Lockette of course, but I am really disappointed with a number of the Cowboys team for starting s@#@ while Lockette was being put on a stretcher! Dez Bryant on the sidelines running his mouth the whole time! Sickening!

You have no idea what was being said so just chill out.

UGotHawked

Reaction score
Rflagg":agkahv7z said:
lukerguy":agkahv7z said:
Good news. Ed Werder reports that he has no spine issues- walking and moving well. Has a concussion and will go through concussion protocol. Looks like best case scenario from what we originally saw.
Thank God that was scary as heck.

Better news!

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 46m46 minutes ago
Was cleared for concussion. Has a sore neck.

Ruminator

Reaction score
UGotHawked":1kfv1wp8 said:
Rflagg":1kfv1wp8 said:
lukerguy":1kfv1wp8 said:
Good news. Ed Werder reports that he has no spine issues- walking and moving well. Has a concussion and will go through concussion protocol. Looks like best case scenario from what we originally saw.
Thank God that was scary as heck.

Better news!

Bob Condotta ‏@bcondotta 46m46 minutes ago
Was cleared for concussion. Has a sore neck.

Wow -- that is unexpectedly good news. Seemed certain to be at least a major concussion.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
WmHBonney":3ns4g2de said:
hgwellz12":3ns4g2de said:
Werd.
I have a son on the way and it's looking like baseball (yuck) if he's athletic.

Wrestling. Toughest sport he will ever participate in but teaches many life lessons. Humility, hard work/rewards, discipline.

Or Shaolin Kung-Fu... Plus, you get to use broadswords, cudgels, 3-section staffs, etc.

potatohead

Reaction score
Concussion is basically a bruise of the brain. You can get knocked out without bruising your brain, seen it a few times before.

drdiags

Reaction score
Dez is saying he didn't taunt Lockette, maybe just jawing at Seahawks players who were hot due to the inury?

Bryant also used some profanities on Twitter after the game, upset that some people were saying he had taunted Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette as Lockett lay motionless on the field. Bryant says he was actually praying for Lockette.

“Say this is some bulls–t,” Bryant wrote. “I got on one knee and prayed for lockette I would never in my -–king life do some s–t like that.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...nt-goes-on-profane-tirade-after-cowboys-loss/

Exittium

Reaction score
I cohld careless about dez. He's a drama queen.. Probably related to the Kardashians. Anyways im happy to hear about ricardo lockette. Happy to hear all he has is a sore neck, thats amazing.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
lukerguy":2dmoigcc said:

Great news blessing to the locket family from all of us 12s in BC Canada

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
It was something else watching the team gather around him on the field with so much emotion. It was hard watching without getting emotional myself. Love the family mentality our team has. It's special. #LoveOurBrothers I hope Lockette comes out of this okay. Concussions are serious business... But I'm relieved it wasn't any worse.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
11220790_1095243190495433_755335704174796816_n.jpg

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Dez is also a mental midget, hothead, and a liar. He also said he never hit his own mother, yet he did.

My thoughts are with Richardo and hoping for a speedy recovery.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Curtis_Crabtree/status/661048625343021056[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/BIrvin_WVU11/status/661048534884577280[/tweet]

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Supposedly he is now having surgery for a herniated disc (Per momma Lynch's twitter).............get well soon Richardo.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Blitzer88":pw4xxr3p said:
Supposedly he is now having surgery for a herniated disc (Per momma Lynch's twitter).............get well soon Richardo.

While Lockette was very fortunate to have avoided a more serious injury, it is interesting he is now undergoing surgery in Dallas rather than waiting to have it done in Seattle. Apparently serious enough to require attention ASAP. Wonder how long this will sideline him.

Latest posts