Post Positives for dallas win.

Polk738

Reaction score
Special Teams looks MUCH improved over last season, Dickson is booming those punts downfield and the coverage units are just so much better, definitely responsible for that safety.

kf3339

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":3989ijve said:
Historically good passing offense.

Alton Robinson looks like a future star, and Shaquem Griffin is an absolute spark plug off the edge.

The injuries seem to be less severe than they appeared.

One game closer to having Dunbar back.

Ryan Neal made a really neat play at the end, and that's awesome.

DK Metcalf will never showboat like a complete idiot again.

Offensive line is continuing to look improved. Simmons took over RG and appeared to do well in the absence of Lewis.

^This.l

Add in our run defense and a better sighting of Reed this game. Hope he keeps it up!

Few other names I would agree with being Ugo, Dickson and personally think Mayowa is doing well with pressure. Just not finishing.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
kf3339":3mfiiit5 said:
Maelstrom787":3mfiiit5 said:
Historically good passing offense.

Alton Robinson looks like a future star, and Shaquem Griffin is an absolute spark plug off the edge.

The injuries seem to be less severe than they appeared.

One game closer to having Dunbar back.

Ryan Neal made a really neat play at the end, and that's awesome.

DK Metcalf will never showboat like a complete idiot again.

Offensive line is continuing to look improved. Simmons took over RG and appeared to do well in the absence of Lewis.

^This.l

Add in our run defense and a better sighting of Reed this game. Hope he keeps it up!

Few other names I would agree with being Ugo, Dickson and personally think Mayowa is doing well with pressure. Just not finishing.

Good coverage on the plusses. I think most of the credit for that safety goes to the returner who muffed our kickoff, although our line did get good push on that play.
Also think our guys deserve a lot of credit for blocking 2 PAT early and the 2 pt try later. Keeping those 4 pts off the board were critical for us to get the W today.

I sure hope my man DK learned something today. That was strictly a bush league error that nearly cost us dearly.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Alton Robinson... could be the real deal.

Thought the O-line played real well. Russ held the ball forever.

Rush Defense: 2nd in the NFL - Don't worry, I know why.

mikeak

Reaction score
Defense came up with clutch played when needed

Even better would be coming up with plays prior so we don't need clutch plays every week....

D

DomeHawk

Ugo was great

A couple of practice players made an impact

O-Line was good at times

Tyler was fantastic

Got some TE contributions

Ezekiel Elliott was not a factor all game.

Dickson and ST's awesome

RW did not get injured and any time that the game ends with RW uninjured we have a chance.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Lots of positives. I'll pick a weird one.

The defense is starting to gel.

Yes we have 3 consecutive weeks with 3 opposing QBs having career days. Thankfully our QB is having a career year.

But the D is starting to get it. We knew it was going to be a little rough for defenses at the beginning of the season, and right now offenses have every advantage in the world.

We survived the early stretch of tough, loveable games to go 3-0, and now we have some easier games to heal up, and refine things.

This D isn't going to be great. It isn't going to carry the team all season, but it may be good enough to carry a game or two, should the offense falter, and that is probably good enough. Come playoff time, barring major injuries, they will be firing on all cylinders.

I'm hopeful after yesterday.

themunn

Reaction score
Great win to pull out especially after losing so many starters on the defensive side.

On the face of it, defense looks poor - we've allowed the most passing yards by a HUGE distance. But we've also played 3 teams with very strong offenses - Falcons and Cowboys in top 3 for passing yards, while Patriots lead the league in rushing yards.

Yet we're also joint 2nd in interceptions, which is great after being so poor last year at stealing away the ball.

Now we get a slight reprieve by going up against the Dolphins and Vikings before going into the bye, who are both among the worst passing teams in the league - this should be a good opportunity for our defense to show they're better than they have looked so far.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Got another Win, all that matters.
DK literally took 7 off the board or the game is a little more easy. BUT, he made up for it. That's a massive positive imo.
As horrific as the pass D is, and it's bad.....they made the play to win it in back to back weeks.
And Russ is ridiculous. I don't think there's a team that can stop this offense when they are rolling.

It was a crazy and strange overall football game. But I enjoyed it. All while screaming at the TV a LOT.

Another positive, the Defensive players were angry after a WIN. You could see it, and that's good to see. They should be.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
We're winning the turnover battle. We can always count on RW to keep the ball out of the opposing DB's hands, but we've had fumble issues. Hopefully DK learns to secure until the whistle. Otherwise, the Toxic differential is looking good.

If this D even becomes average, and we get and stay healthy, we'll have a great shot at going deep in the playoffs.

Own The West

Reaction score
- Dallas DBs practicing safe social distancing with Lockett in the end zone.
- 90% less announcer talk about how great Ezekiel Elliot is.
- Russell throwing the game winner to Metcalf when he was ALREADY in the end zone so he couldn't fumble it.
- Nobody tried to beat Russell Wilson to death with Joey Hunt.
- Tiebreaker over Dallas

Optimus25

Reaction score
How is Dickson so good? Even when he misses pinning down a punt, it's usually by merely a few yards or even feet. Dude is a game changer.

Latest posts