Poll: We are 6 and 2, which games will we win?

We are 6 and 2, which games will we win?

• Buccaneers

Votes: 133 95.0%
  • 49er's

Votes: 33 23.6%
  • Eagles

Votes: 108 77.1%
  • Vikings

Votes: 72 51.4%
  • Rams

Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Panthers

Votes: 108 77.1%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 137 97.9%
  • 49er's

Votes: 70 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Buccaneers W
49er's L
Eagles W
Vikings W
Rams L
Panthers L
Cardinals W
49er's W (don't get too excited, the Niners will have already wrapped up the NFC West and 1st round bye)

So what's that, 11-5. Should be good enough for 1st WC seed.

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

loafoftatupu":2xp506of said:
Hawks are winning the division.

You know, I don't think that the 49er's are as good as their record. I could be wrong, but I am hoping we expose them.

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

Please post your final record so it is easier to determine how the poll plays out.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
As loaded the NFC is, and having 3 good teams in this division makes it a lot more fun. The AFC is a dumpster fire, but there are a hell of a lot of good teams in the NFC. Every week is going to get more intense, love it.
Saints, Hawks, Packers, 39ers, Rams, Panthers, Vikings etc. All good teams who could do some damage. And you can't count Philly out yet, they show a lot of heart in the later part of the season.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":p8q4ro5l said:
Buccaneers W
49er's L
Eagles W
Vikings W
Rams L
Panthers L
Cardinals W
49er's W (don't get too excited, the Niners will have already wrapped up the NFC West and 1st round bye)

So what's that, 11-5. Should be good enough for 1st WC seed.

Exactly my prediction as well. Think the TB game will be ugly, Arians teams are always a bitch.
Could also see a W vs. Carolina and an L to either Philly or Minny but I still see us getting 2 of those 3.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
We'll see i'm not making any kind of prediction. I will say this right now N.O and SF are playing better football .

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I see 12-4 as our D will get better and there is starters coming back
off injury not to mention a trade to be had.
I know crazy but I'm sticking with it!

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Call me a homer but I feel like we're beating the 49ers.

For one, Russ will be the 1st elite QB they've faced all season. Second, it's a division match up.

The Rams were murdering other teams, but all of our games with them..save for one was close. And that one blow out, so many things went wrong.

We'll lose to the Niners if it becomes a turnover fest and sloppy game. But if the Steelers, and Redskins can compete with the Niners, so can we. The Niners have been blowing teams out because of turnovers

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I would count on the Niners *not* resting their starters. They come to play in W17 typically, and they will especially if we have any hopes for being a playoff factor. We're gonna need that 10th W some other way.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Scorpion05":1vg0woed said:
Call me a homer but I feel like we're beating the 49ers.

For one, Russ will be the 1st elite QB they've faced all season. Second, it's a division match up.

The Rams were murdering other teams, but all of our games with them..save for one was close. And that one blow out, so many things went wrong.

We'll lose to the Niners if it becomes a turnover fest and sloppy game. But if the Steelers, and Redskins can compete with the Niners, so can we. The Niners have been blowing teams out because of turnovers

You can count on Jimmy D turning over the ball at least once, because he consistently has. But then how do you get beyond Bosa and the rest of the fatal 4, that secondary with Spoon expected to be back in it, Plus Ward. You can't get JimmyD to commit more tos unless you get to him. Past Staley and Juice who are expected to be back.

Bigger probabilities of win with anyone else IMO.

kf3339

Reaction score
I have us at 10-6, but could easily be 11-7 by adding another Ram win. I don't see us beating the Niners either game this year.

James in PA

Reaction score
14-2.

Damn Debbie Downers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2_0_6

Reaction score
kf3339":1q5phc1d said:
I have us at 10-6, but could easily be 11-7 by adding another Ram win. I don't see us beating the Niners either game this year.

18 games! whoa

DynoHawk

Reaction score
I have us with losses to the Rams, Niners in SC and Minnesota back there. Last game of season, niners could be resting starters if everything is sewn up by then. Not saying thats the only way we beat them, but we'll be at home, so we have that going for us.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
John63":1vt0xtsc said:
9-7 no playoffs.

So your predicting a 3-5 end to the season.... outrageous. Seattle is always better the 2nd half of the season. I don't think it's hard to imagine at least a 4-4 record, I think 10 wins is the Seahawks floor.

Latest posts