Poll: We are 6 and 2, which games will we win?

We are 6 and 2, which games will we win?

• Buccaneers

Votes: 133 95.0%
  • 49er's

Votes: 33 23.6%
  • Eagles

Votes: 108 77.1%
  • Vikings

Votes: 72 51.4%
  • Rams

Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Panthers

Votes: 108 77.1%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 137 97.9%
  • 49er's

Votes: 70 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":oipcr9ms said:
I would count on the Niners *not* resting their starters. They come to play in W17 typically, and they will especially if we have any hopes for being a playoff factor. We're gonna need that 10th W some other way.

Week 17 is when the Hawks get their 10th win? LOLOLOL! But let me guess SCHawk, the Niners... they will be 15-1 by then right?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I predicted 11-5 in July and nothing I have seen so far has changed my mind.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":11a036xt said:
SantaClaraHawk":11a036xt said:
I would count on the Niners *not* resting their starters. They come to play in W17 typically, and they will especially if we have any hopes for being a playoff factor. We're gonna need that 10th W some other way.

Week 17 is when the Hawks get their 10th win? LOLOLOL! But let me guess SCHawk, the Niners... they will be 15-1 by then right?

If the Hawks are in playoff contention, it's pretty certain that the Niners aren't going to be nice and play Mullens just because they clinched. If it's SEA, they're gonna keep their foot on the gas because it's SEA. That's what they do, and it's what we would do too.

Any given Sunday, but I'd say only the Packers and the Saints are the obvious threats to their schedule, with Ravens or us orbiting the threat perimeter.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
10-6 or 11-5

we will beat tampon bay, the tards, Iggles and panthers.

Elemas

Reaction score
10-6 with a possibility of not grabbing a WC.

I'd happily like to be completely, 100%...wrong.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
10-6. Maybe a wildcard spot. We are too sloppy to do anything in the playoffs. No consistency, even in the same game. We win eagles, cards, bucs, panthers. I thnk we do keep the games close except for one of the 9ers games, they will hammer us. That hurts soooo much to say, but the 9ers defense is the real deal. Garopalo is middling, but our defense can still get cut up by them.

There is a chance the team, especially the coaches, get their butts in gear. I think our main problem on offense though is lack of creativity and being able to gameplan to take advantage of opponents weaknesses, as well as play to our strengths. We send the same strategy out every game. Used to work with top tier players, but this team is too young for that.

Anyway, 10-6 isnt bad, just not what I was hoping for.

Question is, if we do miss the playoffs, does pete take a hard look in the mirror and maybe admit that some of his philosophy needs to evolve?

niveky

Reaction score
bucs--W
49'ers--L
Eagles-W
Vikings--W
Rams--W
Panthers--L
Cardinals--W
49'ers--W

nanomoz

Reaction score
They'll end up 11-5 somehow. This team with this coach and this QB never peaks early. And I suspect Diggs makes the defense better when he's up to speed.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
johnnyfever":146cv215 said:
10-6. Maybe a wildcard spot. We are too sloppy to do anything in the playoffs. No consistency, even in the same game. We win eagles, cards, bucs, panthers. I thnk we do keep the games close except for one of the 9ers games, they will hammer us. That hurts soooo much to say, but the 9ers defense is the real deal. Garopalo is middling, but our defense can still get cut up by them.

There is a chance the team, especially the coaches, get their butts in gear. I think our main problem on offense though is lack of creativity and being able to gameplan to take advantage of opponents weaknesses, as well as play to our strengths. We send the same strategy out every game. Used to work with top tier players, but this team is too young for that.

Anyway, 10-6 isnt bad, just not what I was hoping for.

Question is, if we do miss the playoffs, does pete take a hard look in the mirror and maybe admit that some of his philosophy needs to evolve?

We already had a year like this. Everyone was just happy we made The Playoffs. Everyone then just assumed we'd lose to DAL, which happened, and oh well.

If we have substantial leads by the half, that's time to try out things like letting your superstar QB1 run the offense as opposed to playing just not to lose.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I hope I am wrong, but the only "W"s I see are TB and AZ. I am basing this on what I have seen so far. If they change the way they finish games then they will do better. But playing not to lose instead of playing to win will not get it done with this remaining schedule. 8-8

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
John63":3hkmadf7 said:
Shanegotyou11":3hkmadf7 said:
John63":3hkmadf7 said:
9-6 no playoffs.

We quit? Said no 16th game for us. ;)

Right now we don't beat SF so that is 2 losses
MInny is a beast so no
Carolina at Carolina is going to be tough so no

That's 4 so that leaves 9-6 and that is if we can beat LA in LA, Philly in Philly.

Right now with the style we play I don't see it. Unless, they change our style of play.

Minny is not scary. You realize Kirk Cousins has a 5-27 record against teams with a winning record right?

We have beat Carolina in Carolina just about every year. Does Cam Newton scare you? The guy who couldn't throw the ball 15 yards downfield last time he was on the field.

Agree the risk of a SF sweep is real

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
IndyHawk":vfc30ihl said:
I see 12-4 as our D will get better and there is starters coming back
off injury not to mention a trade to be had.
I know crazy but I'm sticking with it!

Nope on the trade

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Lack of creativity on offense? You do realize we have a top 5 offense in the NFL in efficiency? In the Cleveland game we came out throwing same with the Atlanta game.

The offense is fine, it's the defense that has no identity.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I have a modest hope that we beat the 49ers, too. It's MNF, it's Russ, and somehow those division games are always exceptions to the rule. Whatever Pete lets slide against bad opponents, he won't for this game.

Remember the 2013 Saints game? We were supposed to lose that, too. Instead we came out looking like a different team. We had their number the whole game and it was the start of a big run.

12forlife

Reaction score
TB - W
SF - L
Philly - W
Minn - L
Rams - L
Car - W
Ariz - W
SF - W

11-5 we get a wild card, and unless our Def finds their balls, must create more pressure/TO, we will unfortunately be 1 and done! No Dissley is gonna be another down fall for us.