Police search Ray McDonalds home, part of rape investigation

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
"Beyond reproach"

(But we'll give this scumbag nine lives)

The nightmare continues for San Francisco's top apologists.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":2le4kian said:
Marvin49":2le4kian said:
Laloosh":2le4kian said:
Marvin49":2le4kian said:
Should have happened when he put hands on his pregnant girlfriend. Period. Stating that a pattern of poor decisions was the last nail in the coffin while they continue to employ Smith is an unbelievably ironic thing. Do you disagree?

I'm not sure I agree with your depiction of what happened that night in the prior case, but had he really hit her or mistreated her I was always in favor of cutting him...and more if possible.

I just never really believed it happened the way the media depicted and the Police investigation appears to back me up on that...even though peeps here STILL say the SCPD is just taking care of 49ers players.

Even thought Aldon was charged, Cully was charged, and now McDonald was raided...those allegations persist.

To me I think Baalke is telling the truth that this was a pattern of behavior that couldn't be tolerated anymore...and I'm talking about putting yourself in positions where the police are involved, not specifically beating his wife or raping someone.

If ANY of those were proven than I'm a big fan of castration, beheadings, and skinning alive in those situations.

EDIT: oh...sorry...on Aldon, if he gets himself in trouble again, he'll see the same thing happen to him that just happened to Ray McDonald.

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3ald9q4t said:
Marvin49":3ald9q4t said:
Trent Baalke:

Here are some key quotes from general manager Trent Baalke’s media session in announcing McDonald’s release:

“After the recent allegations concerning Ray McDonald, we as an organization have notified him and his agent that he will be terminated, released effective immediately”

”While this organization has a strong belief in due process and has demonstrated that over time, Ray has demonstrated a pattern of poor decision making that has led to multiple distractions that really can no longer be tolerated.”

“This isn’t about one incident, this is about a pattern. If this was one incident, we’d be standing up here talking about due process like we have multiple times.”

“This is just a pattern of decision making that Ray has demonstrated over a period time that is no longer going to be tolerated.”

“Ray and I had multiple conversations since the latest allegations and put together some criteria we felt he needed to do in order to stay in good standing, and with these latest allegations it was just one more situation that we just weren’t willing to deal with anymore.”

”We’re a big part of this community and we expect a lot from our players For the most part they live up to those expectations and in certain instances they don’t, and when they don’t you try to deal with it and help them the best you can.”

“Sometimes we have been judged to maybe give them too much leeway. I think that’s a little bit harsh but at the same time I understand that.”

“This is a situation we can all learn from.”

“The expectations here are no different than they have been in the past.”

Regarding a TMZ report about McDonald and Brandon Lloyd breaking up an argument at a Menlo Park hotel two weeks ago late at night:

“We were aware of that incident, we certainly took a look at that. That was more than stepping in, defending in that situation. It all adds up, I’ll leave it at that.”

Did you talk to the league office in making this move? “We’ve had no conversations with the league office concerning that.”

“No communication other than (notifying the league of the transaction).

“This is a team decision, this is not a league decision.”

“This isn’t about guilt or innocence in this specific situation, because we do believe in due process. This is about a pattern of poor decision making.”

McDonald was “extremely disappointed. For the most part he has been a tremendous asset to this organization and this community.

He has made some poor decisions, he’s aware of that and this is a case of being accountable for these poor decisions.”

The bolded are what stuck out to me. Sounds like they had agreements in place about not getting in trouble and he got in trouble again.

Marvin, you really are such a Mark, you know that? I'm not just talking about this one incident, I'm talking about a pattern over the last year or so. You're so ready to believe anything the Niner staff says. Like when the rift between Baalke and Harbaugh cam out, you were so ready to ut it to bed once the FO came out and said the rift didn't exist. You should probably take a more cynical approach to things, otherwise your naivité could get you into trouble.

I'd rather believe in the good in people (all people, not just 49ers...which is why it pisses me off when the media attacks Marshawn or used to attack Ricky Williams) and be wrong than be cynical and assume guilt in all cases. You wanna say I'm being Naïve? So be it. I'd rather be that than cynical.

And on THIS topic, I believe Baalke because he said essentially what I was already thinking.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
San Francisco, despite the whole 'beyond reproach' nonsense, has allowed the likes of homophobe Chris Culliver (also arrested for a hit and run and weapon possession), serial offender Aldon Smith and now this apparent scumbag to fester on their roster.

It's probably best if the next Head Coach doesn't say anything so bold.

Marvin49

Reaction score
BTW...Niners taking 8 mil cap hit over next 2 years because they released him.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
TL;DNR.

Translation: "He's not an elite player like Aldon, so his habitual problems are no longer going to be tolerated."

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Despite the obfuscating from our Niner posters who would no doubt wish to convince us of the ethics of their team, There is actual good news from Ninerland. Boldin was nominated for WP man o the year award for some cool charity work he does.
I wish good news got as much traction as bad news does.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":337pyxss said:
Despite the obfuscating from our Niner posters who would no doubt wish to convince us of the ethics of their team, There is actual good news from Ninerland. Boldin was nominated for WP man o the year award for some cool charity work he does.

SO much THIS.

...and not just for Niner players. Between Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Greg Hardy, Ray McDonald, Aldon Smith and many others, it's really easy to forget that a MUCH larger % of NFL players are doing great things in the community and that never really get any attention.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":33pptfoh said:
TL;DNR.

Translation: "He's not an elite player like Aldon, so his habitual problems are no longer going to be tolerated."

Exactly.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Marvin49":zv9pdfwa said:
Scottemojo":zv9pdfwa said:

SO much THIS.

...and not just for Niner players. Between Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson, Greg Hardy, Ray McDonald, Aldon Smith and many others, it's really easy to forget that a MUCH larger % of NFL players are doing great things in the community and that never really get any attention.
Well, it's easier for Hawk fans, our guys return wallets and such...

Just kiddin. I know lots of Niners do charity work.

So it sounds like Baalke has the inside scoop that the fight Lloyd and McDonald broke up really wasn't them being good guys. Since he is so tight with the SJPD, and he is, I wonder if a little phone call got his some word that the charges are legit? If they are, he would want to get out in front of this thing. And letting Ray go would accomplish just that. I know when that lady accused Lynch, a talk with the Bellevue PD had the team out in front of it saying there was nothing to it. I imagine every front office has someone they can talk to in local law to get the lowdown.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Almost every NFL player, or at least the starters, can get no cost home automation systems installed through the NFL.

IF you are throwing wild parties constantly (Which is stupid anyway), it makes sense to capture everything that goes on so that you can defend yourself if accusations occur or if someone claims injury because they attended.

At this point privacy goes out the window in favor of protection. He is already a player with a reputation, he should have been aware that the parties needed to stop period. Go to Hawaii or Vegas during the offeseason for that and hire people to manage/handle your interactions so you don't put yourself in jeopardy.

I don't understand what is going on over there and I truly feel for the 49er fans at this point.

They are right to hold him to the wall on this one though, innocent or not, he is being a complete dumbass in how he is putting himself in these situations.

It is a mystery what happened to the 49ers and I don't think you can pin it on Harbaugh either. They looked set, the young players were contributing, the defense was solid, and they were getting more weapons for the offense. Add that to the offensive line that usually is one of the best...I was very optimistic about them.

Then everyone got injured and half the team seems like it was imploding.

Awful to watch.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":29am395u said:
Marvin49":29am395u said:
Scottemojo":29am395u said:

SO much THIS.

So it sounds like Baalke has the inside scoop that the fight Lloyd and McDonald broke up really wasn't them being good guys. Since he is so tight with the SJPD, and he is, I wonder if a little phone call got his some word that the charges are legit? If they are, he would want to get out in front of this thing. And letting Ray go would accomplish just that. I know when that lady accused Lynch, a talk with the Bellevue PD had the team out in front of it saying there was nothing to it. I imagine every front office has someone they can talk to in local law to get the lowdown.

Or at least more to it than was reported.

I agree.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3vskf8nf said:
Marvin49":3vskf8nf said:
Scottemojo":3vskf8nf said:

SO much THIS.

The Seahawks front office knew the Lynch thing was bogus because Lynch was in the team hotel with security and teammate witnesses at the time the incident was to have occurred. It had nothing to do with inside sources at the police department.

Marvin49

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2mya7f64 said:
Almost every NFL player, or at least the starters, can get no cost home automation systems installed through the NFL.

IF you are throwing wild parties constantly (Which is stupid anyway), it makes sense to capture everything that goes on so that you can defend yourself if accusations occur or if someone claims injury because they attended.

At this point privacy goes out the window in favor of protection. He is already a player with a reputation, he should have been aware that the parties needed to stop period. Go to Hawaii or Vegas during the offeseason for that and hire people to manage/handle your interactions so you don't put yourself in jeopardy.

I don't understand what is going on over there and I truly feel for the 49er fans at this point.

They are right to hold him to the wall on this one though, innocent or not, he is being a complete dumbass in how he is putting himself in these situations.

It is a mystery what happened to the 49ers and I don't think you can pin it on Harbaugh either. They looked set, the young players were contributing, the defense was solid, and they were getting more weapons for the offense. Add that to the offensive line that usually is one of the best...I was very optimistic about them.

Then everyone got injured and half the team seems like it was imploding.

Awful to watch.

I've been grilled over talking about the injury thing on this site...

...but it just seems like it was a Bowling ball rolling down a hill. Injures. Trouble with the law. Reported infighting. Players kinda checking out (looking at you Vernon Davis). Age. Offensive schemes the NFL has caught up with. Kap struggling.

....No ONE thing is the culprit this year. Just kept snowballing and what you are left with is 7-7 and no playoffs.

Still think there is a ton of YOUNG talent on this team, but the 2015 49ers may bear very little resemblance to the 2011-2014 versions.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rlkats":3ecbclxa said:
Marvin49":3ecbclxa said:
WOW...went to lunch and all hell broke loose. LOL.

Says a lot that they cut ties this quickly...either they think he's guilty or just got fed up with dealing with it.

Almost busted for not beating the crap out of his old lady now cut for not sexual assaulting a woman.

If it walks and quacks like a duck its a duck. The dude is a pike of crap.
Popeye, rlkats saying the same thing I did.^^^^

Wanna tell him it's somehow different like you did with me?

Latest posts