PLAYOFFS!

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Yeah baby!!!!
We just needed a foot in the door
Anything can happen in the playoffs we’ve seen wildcard teams win it all

Fade

Reaction score
I still think it's steered. Maybe by the gambling complex.
I didn't look at it, but I'd bet my bottom dollar all of the public money came in on GB and Vegas cleaned up from tonight's result.

*EDIT* Looked it up, 59% of the action was on the Lions. The NFL did a terrible job of steering this game.

Last edited:

Rainger

Reaction score
When Seahawks are down against 9ers and they will be, you and that mod will be the first one to bitch about the refs. 1000% freaking guaranteed.
LOL you obviously don't read or comprehend my posts.

I am fully expecting a tough game against a better team. I don't call out the REFS in general, I call out obvious bad or blatant calls that are patently biased.

As I have always said, there are some refs with money on the games and their calls are evidence.

I don't believe every game is rigged. But to think some refs are not trying to get certain teams to win shows you don't live in the real world.

It is everywhere in society.

NoGain

Reaction score
Nobody knows what's going to happen next week. The 49ers are playing great and are going to be clear favorites. But they do have a newbie QB and strange shyt does happen. This year has had a ton of strange shyt that happened.

We DO have to have a great game plan. Not sure what it would entail at the moment, but we need one, on both sides of the ball.

Rainger

Reaction score
I didn't look at it, but I'd bet my bottom dollar all of the public money came in on GB and Vegas cleaned up from tonight's result.

*EDIT* Looked it up, 59% of the action was on the Lions. The NFL did a terrible job of steering this game.
No because the money was on the Lions they didn't try, sarcasm off.

Donn2390

Reaction score
Typical homers coming out of the woodwork. Keep drinking Pete's kool aid. I wouldn't be too proud about backing into the playoffs.
Thank you for proving my point, a real Hawk fan would be thrilled that they made the playoffs. You on the other hand, are not proud and happy for their success. That means you would have preferred that they lose. A real fan is unhappy when their team wins?? You might want to talk to someone, a stretch on the couch for some serious counseling could help.
Love ya, happy New Year..

Fade

Reaction score
This is so damn weird. They made the playoffs, so you should be pumped. But they played like crap against a wounded animal today, and have played mostly bad the 2nd half of the season, needing help to get in, and they got it.

I love me some Shanny choke jobs, so I hope Pete and Geno can find a way to make that happen next week!

This is my Super Bowl. Don't fail me Pete. If you win this one, I'll write up something nice about you for a change.

Rainger

Reaction score
Pete has gotten the Hawks to 10 playoff appearances vs only 3 times not and one of those was the second year when they were rebuilding the team left from the previous administration.

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
Because this has all the makings of the 2010 Seahawks
Elaborate please because I think 2010 has nothing to do with this Seahawk team .

If you believe that the 2010 team is equivalent to this 2022 team then please explain why?

Latest posts