PLAYOFFS!

TIMD

Reaction score
I thought for sure since the Lions had already been eliminated, they were gonna tank it. Good to see those guys actually bring a real effort. Very successful rebuild season for the Hawks.

OP
OP
renofox

renofox

Reaction score
Holy crap. How improbable was this at the beginning of the season? I am so pumped. What we now need is some kind of miracle to win in SF, I saw a stat that the niners have a 70% chance to win. I am all for a miracle. Go Hawks.
That's not a stat - it's a guess.

Hopefully, a wrong guess!

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Really hope. For one game this year. The Seahawks play better then they ever have and beat the 49ers. It could turn into a embarrassment we where we wished the packers won.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Really hope. For one game this year. The Seahawks play better then they ever have and beat the 49ers. It could turn into a embarrassment we where we wished the packers won.
It'll never turn out like that for me, because as it turns out, I'd never actually regret making the playoffs and genuinely cannot get along with anyone who would

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Don’t remember who said it but I remember hearing it against the Seahawks back in the 80’s. Think it might have been the 83 playoffs. Anyway, the Seahawks had beaten the Raiders twice. What was said was, “it’s hard to beat a team 3 times in a season “. Unfortunately the Raiders won that third game. If I’m remembering it correctly. Just sayin.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Just remember next week how good it feels this week. I really hope Seattle plays 100 times better in the playoffs then they did this season. ESP against the 49ers.

Rainger

Reaction score
Don’t remember who said it but I remember hearing it against the Seahawks back in the 80’s. Think it might have been the 83 playoffs. Anyway, the Seahawks had beaten the Raiders twice. What was said was, “it’s hard to beat a team 3 times in a season “. Unfortunately the Raiders won that third game. If I’m remembering it correctly. Just sayin.
Well think our first playoff game was 86 beat Denver, then went Miami and won then lost to the raiders if I remember correctly. I was at the Denver game

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I don’t care what anybody says. I’m calling it right now. We’re going to upset the Niners. I don’t know why, but I know it’s coming! They are on a 10 game winning streak, and a ripe for the picking for a loss. And who wants to do it but the Seattle Seahawks !!!