Philadelphie Eagles Schedule

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Anybody check out the Eagles schedule? No way they repeat as NFCs top seed
They lost a lot defensively. They’re still stacked and drafted Carter and Nolan Smith but Smith is just a combine freak and less of a football player. I don’t see them going to the Super Bowl again tbh

James in PA

Reaction score
yea, i saw it and had to chuckle. not that cakewalk they had last year. just look at this stretch:

Week 11: Monday, November 20 at Kansas City Chiefs at 8:15 PM
Week 12: Sunday, November 26 vs. Buffalo Bills at 4:25 PM
Week 13: Sunday, December 3 vs. San Francisco 49ers at 4:25 PM
Week 14: Sunday, December 10 at Dallas Cowboys at 8:20 PM
Week 15: Sunday, December 17 at Seattle Seahawks at 4:25 PM

RedAlice

Reaction score
They lost a lot defensively. They’re still stacked and drafted Carter and Nolan Smith but Smith is just a combine freak and less of a football player. I don’t see them going to the Super Bowl again tbh

May I ask who you personally see as the NFC team in the SB right now?

tbh

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
May I ask who you personally see as the NFC team in the SB right now?

tbh
The Seahawks when the dust clears tbh
I know it sounds homerish but we’re stacked right now guy. Wake up!!

Last edited:

RedAlice

Reaction score
I should have figured no serious or real discussion happens here.

Last edited:

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
You can take your talk there.

I asked a football question. Apparently one you are not capable of answering.

I’ve been discussing football here longer than you.
I told you already. We’re stacked. Look at the offseason we just had. We added Dre’Mont Jones, Bobby Wagner, Devin Bush, Julian Love, Witherspoon, Jaxon Smith-Injigba, Zach Charbonnet drafted probably the best center in the draft in Olu, got rid of Cody Barton need I say more? Wake up lady. We’re coming for that title. Most analysts have us top 3-4 in the NFC and Philly lost many players from last year. I know they drafted Carter but who gives a sh!t he’ll be out of the league in a couple of years if not this year for another poor decision

RedAlice

Reaction score
I told you already. We’re stacked. Look at the offseason we just had. We added Dre’Mont Jones, Bobby Wagner, Devin Bush, Julian Love, Witherspoon, Jaxon Smith-Injigba, Zach Charbonnet drafted probably the best center in the draft in Olu, got rid of Cody Barton need I say more? Wake up lady

Well. At least you gave reasons. I can accept that. I don’t need to wake up tho.

And end your derogatory reference to me now, this is not the shack. If you want to argue disrespectfully, take it there.

As to facts.

You kinda remind me of young rams fans back in the day here when we were stacked adding Tavon Austin to help Givings.

I do think you had a good draft.

JPatera76

Reaction score
if you both are going to go back and forth take it to the shack.

Also frodos did answer you, you just weren’t happy with the answer and chose to respond negatively in a backhanded way sure to stir the pot.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I told you already. We’re stacked. Look at the offseason we just had. We added Dre’Mont Jones, Bobby Wagner, Devin Bush, Julian Love, Witherspoon, Jaxon Smith-Injigba, Zach Charbonnet drafted probably the best center in the draft in Olu, got rid of Cody Barton need I say more? Wake up lady. We’re coming for that title. Most analysts have us top 3-4 in the NFC and Philly lost many players from last year. I know they drafted Carter but who gives a sh!t he’ll be out of the league in a couple of years if not this year for another poor decision

I see you edited your post.

Kinda weak thing to do instead of furthering the conversation.

I now know all I need to know about you.

OP
OP
94Smith

94Smith

Reaction score
It's possible, sure. But your rookies have to pan out, which on average happens about 50% of the time, and usually more by year 2 or 3. And the free agents have to gel together with a new defensive coordinator. Seahawks have to get past the 49ers and have to make a huge jump on defense. Could the 49ers take a step back? Sure. But they are returning 19/22 starters and the new talk from Shanahan is that Brock Purdy will be ready for training camp. My bets would be that the Seahawks would be ready to make a run in 2024 season.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
I sports (hate you) but actually don't at all :ROFLMAO: , however you are probably right as it's more like the 2012 season than the 2013 season for us but definitely lookin up
That's the thing about rivalries as good hearted trash talikn can be fun
We need to beat you and be able to handle the rams without it being close to prove to ourselves we are ready
Going to be a vey interesting year fo sho for a several reasons
have fun and as your granny always said
Go Hawks lol

Scout

Reaction score
The NFC is wide open.

I am curious to see how the Vikings do on opening day. The Vikings host the Bucs and that is also interesting to see because the Bucs are "projected" to be one of the worst teams in the league while the Vikings are supposed to be one of the top dogs of the NFC.

Perception is often not matched up with reality as we saw last year with the Seahawks being perceived as one of the worst teams in the NFL before a single regular season game was played last year.

How the Packers, Bears, Cowboys, Redskins, Panthers, Saints, 49ers, etc all fair will be interesting to follow.

QWERTY

Reaction score

I really hate homer picks and I know people try to represent their team to the highest but,

How can you say Olu is the best Center. Why would he be drafted in the 5th round if he was the best center.

As for Jones, Bush, Love they need to adapt to the Defensive scheme and it will take some time.

Wagner has knowledge.

JSN and Zach, yes they can be good prospects, but with them, I hope Seattle can score against the 49ers in the 2nd half.

As for who is top #1 in NFC would be 49ers.

Jac

Reaction score
The NFC is wide open.

I am curious to see how the Vikings do on opening day. The Vikings host the Bucs and that is also interesting to see because the Bucs are "projected" to be one of the worst teams in the league while the Vikings are supposed to be one of the top dogs of the NFC.

Perception is often not matched up with reality as we saw last year with the Seahawks being perceived as one of the worst teams in the NFL before a single regular season game was played last year.

How the Packers, Bears, Cowboys, Redskins, Panthers, Saints, 49ers, etc all fair will be interesting to follow.
Schedule aside, the Eagles lost players and both coordinators. It's hard to stay on top because of success-related attrition. I think they take a step back. I think Seattle continues to close the talent gap with the 49ers. The NFC is pretty wide open. There aren't any "super" teams in the conference.

BASF

Reaction score
I really hate homer picks and I know people try to represent their team to the highest but,

How can you say Olu is the best Center. Why would he be drafted in the 5th round if he was the best center.

As for Jones, Bush, Love they need to adapt to the Defensive scheme and it will take some time.

Wagner has knowledge.

JSN and Zach, yes they can be good prospects, but with them, I hope Seattle can score against the 49ers in the 2nd half.

As for who is top #1 in NFC would be 49ers.

He did win the award for the best center. He did win the award for best interior linemen. It doesn't seem too homerish to state that he was the best center considering he won the national award for such.

Scout

Reaction score
Schedule aside, the Eagles lost players and both coordinators. It's hard to stay on top because of success-related attrition. I think they take a step back. I think Seattle continues to close the talent gap with the 49ers. The NFC is pretty wide open. There aren't any "super" teams in the conference.
Factor in that Rodgers moved over to the AFC and the QB situation in the NFC makes it a truly wide open conference.

If Geno can maintain his level of play from last season then this will help the Hawks win a lot of games in 2023 and have a favorable home field advantage possibly.

Latest posts