Philadelphia v. Jacksonville

mikeak

Reaction score
OP - did you listen to the commentators on the horse collar call? CLEARLY legal yet they spent five minutes saying the effects was the same as a horse collar so they agreed with the call.
That right there summarized what I can't stand with commentators

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":p97l6wvt said:
LOL, two fumbles for Foles already. Told you all he was a one-year wonder. Eagles suck.
Yup. Also, Chip Kelley is SO overrated. I wish we still had Clemons and Red. :(

HawkGA

Reaction score
That score makes me happy. Saw some power rankings with Jacksonville at the bottom. Thought that seemed a bit harsh.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Foles is hurting and probably out.
He'll be back later in the season when defenses are tired.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Took Hurns in the 15th round in a couple of drafts. Cigar.gif

Beast Mode

Reaction score
Foles looks so lost. He sure doesn't seem like a quarterback I would want on my team if they were down, look how he's handling all this adversity. Pathetic. But maybe I'm just salty because I drafted him on my fantasy team. :(

This whole team is so soft, the Seahawks feast on soft teams like these.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":9zuqa2v9 said:
Took Hurns in the 15th round in a couple of drafts. Cigar.gif
I just picked him up off FA in both my leagues. :stirthepot:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
You guys celebrated a little too early. Looks like the Jags are gonna lose. Did Bradley put out the soft zone prevent D again?

DavidSeven

Reaction score
And I still don't understand why Bortles isn't starting. Jags are clearly decent enough to stay competitive with teams like Philly. "Protecting" him from bad losses can't be the excuse anymore.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Jags are a work in progress. They have that Seattle 2011 vibe. The culture is being built. Too many players not assignment sound, it will take time to fill the roster with guys who trust the scheme.

Must say, I didn't miss the soft zones I saw from the Jags when they were up 17. But I understood why. Still, part of the learning process for Bradley will be letting his stars man up. And getting his run game up to snuff.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Meh. I don't get the logic in rooting for another NFL franchise. I know a lot of ex Seahawks are on the squad but there was a reason they are not here anymore. Personally, I don't miss Bradley at all. Remember when we used to bitch and cry about his meltdowns? I think it's great that former Hawks have jobs but they will never get another Ring playing for Jacksonville or Detroit(Tate).