Pete Carroll December 24, 2018 Transcript with audio link

Jville

Reaction score
Exceptional Press Conference w/good questions and answers.

Pete Carroll December 24, 2018 Transcript with audio link >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawksmedia.com/transcripts/carroll-12-24-18/[/urltargetblank]

mp3 audio >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawksmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Seahawks-Head-Coach-Pete-Carroll-Week-17-Monday-Press-Conference.mp3[/urltargetblank]

(On resting players against the Cardinals) “We don’t do that. Maybe the game allows you to make some decisions or something during the game, and that would be a little bit different. I’ve done that in the past and I don’t like that at all. I don’t like doing it. I think it messes with us. Just go play.”

(On if he relishes in playing offense opposite from the league’s trend) “Well, I don’t know what the league wants but it’s the time. The trend is definitely there. I noticed that the Ravens are doing pretty well. They’re having a nice season. We threw the ball pretty well yesterday.”

I really enjoyed that Ravens game on Saturday as well. Impressive ....... and would make for a righteous match up. :2thumbs:

(On the maturation of Frank Clark) “It’s been marvelous to watch him grow. He’s grown within the program. How many years has he been here? Four? Yeah, so it’s like he’s a senior now and he’s acting like it. He’s embraced the opportunity and the role. He’s grown through it. There’s that freshman year and then the sophomore year and then he’s just grown up right before our eyes and he speaks so clearly about how it all works together. I was listening to him on the radio last night when driving home and I was just so pleased to hear him have such clarity in what his purpose is and how it all fits together. That’s so valuable for a young man and it’s just marvelous to see.”

I thought it took Clark thru this forth year to mature. But he has clearly proven himself this year.