Pete Carrol is a proven winner!

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
I have been on this message board since the 90s and have the upmost respect for the members on this board. With that said, nobody on this board has ever been so disrespectful that they told me to STFU. You are way out of line.
Well I will retract that as soon as you stop trying to derail a thread about Petes win record with diversions.

Ps stfu stands for stop the forums undermine

Last edited:

seahawks08

Reaction score
I am conflicted on Pete. I feel the second Super Bowl had an impact on him. It’s pure luck, because he would have built a dynasty with atleast multiple rings. I love coach Pete, I hate his loyalty to his staff sometimes and I feel Clint is very similar to Ken Norton JR, a very players coach but not cerebrally gifted around scheme adjustments or innovations. Some of the draft picks and trades were head scratching but definitely a great coach. One more thing, his way of handling great and bad news with the press is really class with not much information known😂

seabowl

Reaction score
Well I will retract that as soon as you stop trying to derail a thread about Petes win record with diversions.

Ps stfu stands for stop the forums undermine
First of all, stop trying to be cute and make it sound like you meant something else. We all know what STFU means. Secondly, because a thread isn’t going exactly the way you want, is not how this works. It’s a message board, a forum to discuss things about the team. You mentioned something about the COACH and I put a comment regarding the COACH. Here was your exact response to my initial criticism of the COACH:

“And I call bullshit on the bad o lines in front of RW. We are all seeing it was always ME3 as the problem. Look what has and is happening in Denver”.

You were the one that actually incited a discussion which is totally fine. Because of this it then took a turn on the board where people were commenting on his handling of the team (good and bad) and the discussion morphed into what it did. I never went off topic in discussing the coach, and how this team has performed during his tenure. Is what it is but I would hope and expect the discussions on this board remain at least civil towards each other.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Quit trying to derail the thread. It is not about Pocic or shell or O lines. PC is a top winning coach. All the PC haters can't take that away. All the hand wringing by you does not stop he is the 16th best of all time and will be 10 by the end of the year.
What the FU*K does pocic and shell have to do with his win total?????

Ozzy

Reaction score
I have been on this message board since the 90s and have the upmost respect for the members on this board. With that said, nobody on this board has ever been so disrespectful that they told me to STFU. You are way out of line.
I agree let's keep this civil guys. we're debating football and its really ok to disagree about this stuff. There is never a time saying STFU in this context and in this forum. Just a general blanket statement to everyone.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
They'll be calling for his head with he very next loss. I love Pete for his culture. I hate Pete for his defensive philosophy in the modern game. It's what leads to our current status of "not-quite-contenders".

If only he could find a DC he trusts with innovative ideas and let him do things better. But alas, we are going to be stuck on this roller coaster of wild card contention for as long as he keeps his head stuck in the 2010's

seabowl

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to all those folks who blasted me on this thread for saying Pete was great in the beginning, but not anytime recently.