Pete’s undisciplined teams

Ozzy

Reaction score
This game sums up Pete for me. Defense is trash even after all the investments, olsen talking about all the talks Pete has had with DK coming off the back of Jamal essentially saying Pete’s talk was worthless and it’s beyond time for me.

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

Reaction score
I don’t disagree

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

Reaction score
Yeah they just showed the replay I missed the initial shove

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
What pisses me off more is the Seahawks pulling DK away from the Niners instead of going in there with him

Give your balls a tug, I'm tired of this shit. Niners come forward, Seahawks retreat?

If you're not in the mood to battle, you're not in the mood to play the ball I want you to play

Torc

Reaction score
What pisses me off more is the Seahawks pulling DK away from the Niners instead of going in there with him

Give your balls a tug, I'm tired of this shit. Niners come forward, Seahawks retreat?

If you're not in the mood to battle, you're not in the mood to play the ball I want you to play
Totally, let's get more players jumping in like Lenoir did. If we don't clear the benches it wasn't a real fight. :rolleyes:

This is what happens when players stop fights instead of non-players. When a fight does start, players should be required to back off and let officials handle it. Or security guys. :p

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Totally, let's get more players jumping in like Lenoir did. If we don't clear the benches it wasn't a real fight. :rolleyes:

This is what happens when players stop fights instead of non-players. When a fight does start, players should be required to back off and let officials handle it. Or security guys. :p
It's an attitude thing, man. We launched a dynasty by bitching Harbaugh's Niners, and we're getting smacked in the mouth by a Shanahan team?

You don't need to win every game, but every team that plays this squad should come out of it worse for the wear. That's a non-negotiable.

OP
OP
Ozzy

Ozzy

Reaction score
After watching the whole thing I sort of feel bad for DK.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score

I agree with what your saying. We’re a soft team man and I’m not shocked.