Perspective

sprhawk73

Reaction score
32 teams, 12 have never won a super bowl, 4 have never been to a super bowl.

We won a super bowl because PC successfully used his inside knowledge of college players in the draft. It worked but that advantage had a short shelf life.

We lost our first Super Bowl because of cheating and with a team unwilling to cheat.

We won our first super bowl with a team that was a bit more dirty.

I think it's obvious that the reason behind Belichick's success is cheating. His intelligence probably rivals the CIA and uses a similar mission statement "Do whatever is necessary to win".

Cheating has become an accepted part of the game and a necessity in order to win.

You can hate it all you want but pretending that it isn't true is childish.

sutz

Reaction score
Not to change the subject, but your post content seems oddly in conflict with your signature line.

:stirthepot:

chris98251

Reaction score
I think Bill's philosophy is if you don't get caught it's not cheating, if you do get caught, prove it, if you prove it we will pay the fine and promise not to use those methods in the future.

Giphy

Rat

Reaction score
Didn't Pete have a college championship vacated due to cheating? I doubt he left that mindset at USC.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Rat":2wgf606w said:
Didn't Pete have a college championship vacated due to cheating? I doubt he left that mindset at USC.

Yup. If he's cheating in the NFL, obviously he's not good at that either.

Aw Mang

Reaction score
Isn’t there a couple of phrases in racing that, “ If you are not cheating, you aren’t trying” , and , “ It’s only cheating if you got caught”?

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Rat":2h5l1bnx said:
Reggie had a Heisman trophy forfeited cause his parents received a house from an AGENT. Nothing to do with USC or Pete. That's how F'd up the NCAA was prior to NIL. They got put on probation because a pro agent was wooing him, which is ultimately to the detriment of a school cause the player might declare early for the draft. Doesn't make any sense. The RB coach that got banned in conjunction even won his lawsuit against the NCAA.

If you're a college football fan and conspiracy advocate, you'll notice how nicely USC's bannhammer dovetailed with the SEC all of the sudden started dominating CFB after SC went to prison.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Rat":a59jvgtp said:

I thought that was purely a Reggie bush thing

OP
OP
sprhawk73

sprhawk73

Reaction score
sutz":2ie3lnkx said:
Not to change the subject, but your post content seems oddly in conflict with your signature line.

:stirthepot:

No you’re right. I’ve been having a hard time following the Hawks this year. Holmgren, Hasselbeck and Alexander were role model player’s, I used to be proud of the team win or lose. It took cheaters to beat cheats but supporting them as losers makes no sense. This team has no character, they just suck