Percy Harvin did indeed practice Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

irfuben32

Reaction score
I think Carrol was laying down the law. You don't practice you don't play.

Percy tried to call his bluff but in the end Pete won the game of chicken.

Throwdown

Reaction score
irfuben32":2pcxo5nu said:

Oh totally, Pete also found out about the dart board with hit picture on it that Percy has, that he bought with all the money he stole from the team.

RiverDog

Reaction score
irfuben32":3b4p6l7g said:

I hope that's not true, but it is possible. If it's true and Percy was holding back, then we're in for a lot of trouble next season if that's the type of attitude we're dealing with, another Randy Moss "I only practice when I want to practice" prima donna.

What I am hoping is true is that Percy has been legitimately injured, was working his butt off in his rehab, and finally said 'to hell with it' and forced the issue onto Pete. But that scenario has a lot of holes in it, too.

But who knows what the truth is. I'm not sure if even Pete knows, or if he did, if he'd give us the straight story. All I know is that this is the fishiest player hurt-or-not-hurt mystery I've ever seen.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
RiverDog":cr8mj6tf said:
irfuben32":cr8mj6tf said:

I hope that's not true, but it is possible. If it's true and Percy was holding back, then we're in for a lot of trouble next season if that's the type of attitude we're dealing with, another Randy Moss "I only practice when I want to practice" prima donna.

What I am hoping is true is that Percy has been legitimately injured, was working his butt off in his rehab, and finally said 'to hell with it' and forced the issue onto Pete. But that scenario has a lot of holes in it, too.

But who knows what the truth is. I'm not sure if even Pete knows, or if he did, if he'd give us the straight story. All I know is that this is the fishiest player hurt-or-not-hurt mystery I've ever seen.

You were one of the biggest Harvin haters this entire season. :177692:

GeekHawk

Reaction score
None of these people has ever dealt with a serious injury or rehabbed from surgery. If they had they wouldn't post dumb*** things. Because they'd have actual knowledge, instead of some idea they got from Marcus Welby MD or MTV or some other such authoritarian source of medical knowledge.
:roll:

warden

Reaction score
sandman":2a0zl5wu said:
TwistedHusky":2a0zl5wu said:
D Rose was worried about his knee in the playoffs.

Turns out he was right to worry, as his knee gave out later. So I can understand Harvin's reticence/concern.

If he is hurt, asking him to play is a big deal. But if we need him, he is being paid millions to take that risk so I expect he needs to do so.

If he is scared/weakminded, well he is being paid a significant amount of money to offset that too.

Either way, we need the actual results not the promises.

I will keep posting horrible posts until the man contributes to the team. You have a great heart but you are betting on a wounded horse. Play next week and make all the Harvin Haters liars.

You are such a mature fellow

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RiverDog":t2nwlm8s said:
irfuben32":t2nwlm8s said:

Why am I not shocked? Not even SeahawkBlue buys what you're selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.