Penix

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I like Penix not for his ceiling but for his floor. His being a lefty will confuse defenses, allowing us to intersperse him with Geno in gadget plays As he grows.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Penix and nix both looked good throwing Saturday, Nix doesn't have the strongest arm, but he has nice touch and good footwork.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Biggest hands, longest arms, most accurate, and most importantly his medicals came back with NO ISSUES going forward.

Dang, now we will need to trade up for him...

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I wouldn't be disappointed if we can pick up Penix. I like everything I know about him and enjoy seeing the way he handles himself in interviews. I certainly do not see him being left handed as any kind of hindrance, nor much of an advantage either. One difference is you better have a strong tackle on the other blindside! Lucas would need to heal real good cause you sure don't want a Bose sneaking up on you.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Biggest hands, longest arms, most accurate, and most importantly his medicals came back with NO ISSUES going forward.

Dang, now we will need to trade up for him...
Still seeing updated mocks with him as a early 2nd rounder

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Of course grubb, but again why not have our scouts take a look at him?
You only get 45 visits at the combine and my understanding is local guys can come and go as they please from the facility forget who said that today it was National guy

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Yeah, doesn't make sense to interview Penix at the combine. We know more about him than any NFL team can ever hope to know. I feel like half of the UW offensive staff is now on the Seahawks. They've seen Penix practically every day for the past 2 years. It wouldn't surprise me if we drafted him and never even interviewed Penix.

toffee

Reaction score
Would Penix felt betrayed if the Hawks drafts Bo when he is still available?

chris98251

Reaction score
He's #4 ranked in some evaluations now. might not drop like people were saying to2nd or 3rd round especially with the medical evaluations giving him all clear.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
He's #4 ranked in some evaluations now. might not drop like people were saying to2nd or 3rd round especially with the medical evaluations giving him all clear.
That’s the sports media hyping up McCarthy it happens every year to get clicks. I don’t believe anything I hear this time of year

CactusJack

Reaction score
According to some people, Penix is a 3rd rounder. Still laughing......... :ROFLMAO:
His film & medical would suggest it's entirely possibly. I think he ends up going in Round 2. But I wouldn't be shocked if he fell to the 3rd.

Hendon Hooker went in the 3rd round last year.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Um........ok. His film? You mean videos that you can find all the bad stuff to back up your claims that he's a 3rd round QB? Instead of videos of him shredding defenses, winning 21 in a row, beating Whoregon 3 times in a row, going 10-0 vs. Ranked teams before the title game and being the runner up to the Heisman?

Care to make a bet? No way in hell he gets past even mid 2nd round. Bet a pint?