Patriots at Kansas City Chiefs

Joey13091

Reaction score
I'm so jealous of Pat's fans. My brother is a Patriots fan and planned a superbowl party at his new house the beginning of the season. Must be nice to have your team pretty much guaranteed to be kn the big game every year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Joey13091

Reaction score
I hope we make it back again during Russell's career as a Hawk.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

zchurch74

Reaction score
I enjoy seeing Tom play. To pass down to a younger generation and tell them one day of one of the greatest QBs of all time and getting to tell them about Brady. He’s humble, he’s kind of dorking on camera, and a family guy. You can’t hate on a guy just because he wins. No way I can root for McDouche! Go Pats this one time.

BHawk28

Reaction score
zchurch74":iu8jq2sb said:
I enjoy seeing Tom play. To pass down to a younger generation and tell them one day of one of the greatest QBs of all time and getting to tell them about Brady. He’s humble, he’s kind of dorking on camera, and a family guy. You can’t hate on a guy just because he wins. No way I can root for McDouche! Go Pats this one time.
what makes mcvay a douche?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

zchurch74

Reaction score
One, cause he is the rams coach. Two, he’s the rams coach, three, do I need to go on?

BHawk28

Reaction score
zchurch74":hqi2jhpv said:
One, cause he is the rams coach. Two, he’s the rams coach, three, do I need to go on?
uh, yeah, ya do. after praising tb12 for some arbitrary bullsh*t

BHawk28

Reaction score
can't hate a guy just cause he wins!

also, I hate this guy cause he coaches the Rams....

Brady is the goad

Mizak

Reaction score
Belichick vs Mcvay is gonna be one good coaching battle but Belichick has too much experience.

hannibalking

Reaction score
BHawk28":2wbrw31h said:
zchurch74":2wbrw31h said:
what makes mcvay a douche?

It’s gotta be because he shaves his stubble at the jawline. I’m kidding of course.

James in PA

Reaction score
I can’t see the Patriots dropping 2 Owls in a row. I see the Patriots winning a close one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fade

Reaction score
The Rams defense is too undisciplined.

Goff is well, Goff.

Gurley... LMAO.

Dat L.A. Market though. The NFL needs to solidify it with a SuperBowl win. Business is business.

The betting public usually gets destroyed by Vegas on Super Sunday so I will wait to see if there is a heavy favorite.

Heavy betting favorites always seem to lose.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Well that game ended the football season for me.

The perpetual Patriots against some wanna be team, another boring media run up as the media slobbers over Brady and Belichek as if every season they win the AFC. Enough already. I will not watch the SB this year and will find something else to do with my day as LA has zero chance. Besides I despise the Rams.

Are they just that good or do they have a competitive advantage? So much for the supposed reality of a competitive league. To every other team in football their divisions have some level of competition, but not the Patriots.

They usually have a 6 game head start on every other team being in the AFC -E. With a usual 6 game headstart on the playoffs they are a shoe-in for at worst a 4th seeding. With their usual 6 W headstart it easy to string a few more Ws together for that essential playoff bye. They are a good team but have an easy road to the deep playoffs each year, then they peak.they have the formula to win one championship after another.

I’m getting tired of watching them, however they destroyed a good KC team. The calls were sort of fair unlike the garbage served up in the N.O. refereeing fiasco that fixed that game. However, are the Rams good enough defensively to beat the Patriots? I doubt it unless they get a fortunate calll or two. Taking my dog for a long walk might be a better afternoon than watching the patriots steal another game. This is the NFL and they do like to ‘improve their market’ so the storm that should be brewing over the Saints defeat will be schmoozed over and the LA market will be enhanced, but they won’t be a winner w/o an unexplained Patriots collapse.

Grumble, grumble.

Mindsink

Reaction score
Good to see the Patriots finally back in the SuperBowl after an 11 month drought.

James in PA

Reaction score
Fade":1dvpje38 said:
The Rams defense is too undisciplined.

Goff is well, Goff.

Gurley... LMAO.

Dat L.A. Market though. The NFL needs to solidify it with a SuperBowl win. Business is business.

The betting public usually gets destroyed by Vegas on Super Sunday so I will wait to see if there is a heavy favorite.

Heavy betting favorites always seem to lose.
Well, the betting aspect is already off to an interesting start. Lambs opened as a slight favorite, now the Pats are slight favorites. Hard game to pick and the Pats are ALWAYS involved in close games in the Super Bowl anyway. Pretty much a pick em game. If I had to choose one side to bet, would probably lean towards NE just because I can’t see them dropping 2 SBs in a row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I want to see Suh stomp on Brady's throat. That would be the only thing worth watching.