Parking Gameday

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Any hints from the locals or locations for gameday parking? Some places charging a lot for Saturdays game. Any help appreciated!

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
The Metropolitan Grill is running a pretty sweet deal..."Our next Seattle Seahawks Sunday Brunch is next Saturday, January 11.

Enjoy the ultimate football brunch and FREE parking with validation from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.

Call 206.624.3287 for reservations."---I have heard people talk about parking at the airport and taking the train in. Depends on how much you want to pay for parking, but I would look into some of the parking garage prices. Westlake Mall or Pacific Place and so on, then just walk down to the stadium. Anywhere around the stadium you are going to pay a lot.

Reaction score
To the O.P how much are you trying to pay ? The Butler Garage is usually where we park, it's $25 per game but was 30 or 35 on the Monday night game against the Saints. I'm almost certain it will be 35-40 bucks cause it's a playoff game. Remind you this is a little bit over half a mile from the stadium 0.6 to be exact which takes about 13 mins to walk. Anywhere closer will be more expensive.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
What I find annoying is that the City of Seattle owns over an acre of property that could be used for fan parking on the weekends....yet refuses to let it be used! They could be making $$$$$ each year if they utilized that property to its potential.

noflyzone

Reaction score
I usually park by the starbucks building south of the stadium or the industrial district southeast of the stadium. Free, 10-15 minute walk. Well worth it.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
noflyzone":2m2u8m8o said:
I usually park by the starbucks building south of the stadium or the industrial district southeast of the stadium. Free, 10-15 minute walk. Well worth it.

Hummmm....perhaps you forgot to mention what time you arrived before game time?

noflyzone

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1g87lfpb said:
noflyzone":1g87lfpb said:

Hummmm....perhaps you forgot to mention what time you arrived before game time?

To find a spot by Starbucks HQ for free you'd probably have to show up at least an hour early. If you can't find a free parking spot, there's a garage around there that only charges 20 bucks.

Industrial area doesn't really matter, just find a spot on any of the industrial streets; it's not too hard. I can't remember the street I parked at last time for the Titans game, but it was pretty close to the cool railroad crossing with the fences you have to navigate through. It was just a small street with back-in diagonal parking between a couple office buildings.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
some places are like $100!!! I am thinking at Union garage on 4th for $40...I wanna be at the game early!

mikeak

Reaction score
drummerseahawkboy":3eh4lhy6 said:
To the O.P how much are you trying to pay ? The Butler Garage is usually where we park, it's $25 per game but was 30 or 35 on the Monday night game against the Saints. I'm almost certain it will be 35-40 bucks cause it's a playoff game. Remind you this is a little bit over half a mile from the stadium 0.6 to be exact which takes about 13 mins to walk. Anywhere closer will be more expensive.

Monday night is higher because you still have tons of spots occupied by people that are still at work / have left work but not gotten to their car yet.

I would expect a Saturday game to be about the same as a Sunday game. It isn't like there will be more pressure than normal since the number of seats is basically unchanged......

Latest posts