Monday night Football

Deadgamer

Reaction score
Long time lurker infrequent poster. Looking for some advice I am flying out to New York the last week of September first week of October, so I am going to start the 32 stadium bucket list at the Giants game. Any Seahawks fans from out there? I need an idea of travel times from Long Island, parking, public trans etc etc tell me what I need to know and if there is any place better than ticketmaster to get tickets out there. Much obliged for any information.

eo620

Reaction score
Seahawk fan/former 50 year Long Islander. I'll try to help you however I can. Let me know your questions and concerns and I'll do my best to answer.

eo620

Reaction score
First question ... where are you staying on LI?

OP
OP
D

Deadgamer

Reaction score
First question ... where are you staying on LI?
Some AirBnB close to New York Institue of Technology wifes going to school there right while I have all the fun at home in Monatana

eo620

Reaction score
OK ... NYIT Main Campus is in Old Westbury which is about a 45 minute train ride into Mid-town Manhattan. I suggest you take the Long Island Railroad into Penn Station. From Penn Station, you should have options to take a PATH, or NJ Transit Train to the stadium. If not, you can walk approx 10 blocks to the Port Authority Bus Terminal to take a bus to the stadium; which is about a 40 minute bus ride. This option is much better than trying to drive to the game which takes forever, and is worse when the game is letting out with all the traffic going back to NY.