Panthers and Whiners

falcongoggles

Reaction score
At least Aikman had the balls to call a terrible call what it is. The two tools yesterday toes the party line and swallowed whatever the refs gave 'em

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
I'm mixed, I would love to play the Whiners next week but I can't help but cheer against them.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rog's henchmen helping extend a niners drive early. Color me not surprised!

Refs 3
Whiners 0
Carolina 0

Rog should be embarrassed to show his face in public over the lousy state of NFL officiating.

hawk45

Reaction score
Personally I'm impressed the Niners managed to get down the field vs that front 7. I watch the Carolina D and wonder how long we'll have to wait to see even one first down if we face them. Wilson isn't going anywhere with his legs against them, and we've all seen our pocket passing game against good defenses.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
What is it with Vernon Davis and the Zebra protection? Last year it was Kam and they did the same thing with the Carolina DB.

James in PA

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2qh78917 said:
The Refs gave the Niners 3 points there.
exactly. I knew this was going to happen. Controversial calls going in the Niners' favor. It will surely be the difference in the game. The NFL badly wants the Niners to advance for ratings.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NFLFanSweden":2akaudnw said:
Sports Hernia":2akaudnw said:
The Radish":2akaudnw said:
Ok boys and girls, no wishing physical harm to any players.

:141847_bnono:
Can I hope Harbaughs ink pen leaks all over his shirt? ;)

Um...It wouldn't do any good. He wears black, does our fearless leader. :)
It would stain his chest which would upset him so much it would be crazy town time.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
hawk45":3k1m9n0a said:
Personally I'm impressed the Niners managed to get down the field vs that front 7. I watch the Carolina D and wonder how long we'll have to wait to see even one first down if we face them. Wilson isn't going anywhere with his legs against them, and we've all seen our pocket passing game against good defenses.
Fwiw, the 49ers would have punted with the absurd penalty. That said, that drive exceeded our whole third quarter 1st down wise

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
hawk45":5lldyxxu said:

It helps when you get a bs call to put you in scoring position.

hawk45

Reaction score
Smith is SUCH a douche after a 6 yard catch. Was the same earlier in the year.

hoxrox

Reaction score
A pocket throw by Newton. I'm jealous :p

OP
OP
D

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
rlkats":2vz8qa14 said:
Hawkalypse":2vz8qa14 said:
I hope it is a throw the kitchen sink-blood bath-get in the cage like rumble tomorrow. Both teams hittin' each other like they stole something. I want bloodied, bruised and broken bodies on that field, and the Cats to win on a last second field goal in double overtime (just for salt in the wound).

I would think that you guys would want the Panthers or Niners at their best. So if you beat either one there could be no excuses. Otherwise wishing for a worn out team whoever it is just seems like your a scared little kid. Sorry bud, but thats how it looks. I want my Niners to play the best at their best. So if they make it it wont feel cheap. For they will have earned it.
Not really concerned about what you think nor do GAF about appearances as you appear to be. Any diminishment or destruction of anything 49r related brings me great joy. As for being a 'scared little kid' four deployments to Afghanistan and one to Iraq put a lot of things into perspective, particularly that it doesn't matter how you get the job done just that you do. So grab a pad for your vag, take your miadol and Don't take your cramps out on me "bud."