Panthers and Whiners

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Brass-Knuckles":31syfzhw said:
NFkB":31syfzhw said:
Seattle will easily handle the 49ers, in my opinion. Playing against a really physical Carolina defense and flying cross country is going to drain a 49ers team that gets destroyed every time in Seattle.
ya that's what panthers were saying all week... any given sunday..

Good luck, you guys will need it. Also make sure your coach nags the media about our play style all week. Watch your beats commercial religiously, kiss your bicep, Bribe refs. Do what you have to do off the field, because we are better than you on it.

Laloosh

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":cre5i04z said:
Dreadbelch":cre5i04z said:
NFC Best

Get used to it. NFC West teams will be seeing a lot of each other in the playoffs in the future. Other divisions will get to watch.
Not a guarantee in the cap era and free agency. It's near impossible to keep a team together more than 3-4 years maximum if that.

Unfortunate truth. Just have to hit on those draft picks and coach up some practice squad guys to keep it going.

hawker84

Reaction score
Hardouche solidifies his doucheness on national tv with the with the little spin whine and now a fake punt.. Name me one fanbase outside of the whiners that doesn't absolutely loath Krapperstink and Hardouche.

I for one am looking forward to Sunday, we've beat them before, we can certainly do it again.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Not, gonna lie.........I didn't want to have to face the Niners again. Their defense against our struggling offense........crap.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Not feeling overly confident myself Blitzer but I still think we win. Wilson isn't Newton he actually can pass accurately and is playoff tested. We have a defense just as good as the 49ers and the game is at The Clink.

James in PA

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":35lj4amm said:
Not feeling overly confident myself Blitzer but I still think we win. Wilson isn't Newton he actually can pass accurately and is playoff tested. We have a defense just as good as the 49ers and the game is at The Clink.
Agree with everything you said, but our defense is better than that of the Whiners.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
James in PA":xwlxswya said:
KCHawkGirl":xwlxswya said:
Agree with everything you said, but our defense is better than that of the Whiners.
True, and that plus homefield advantage is the reason we win. Thank God this isn't the BCS because it's going to be ugly and we aren't going to win by style points.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":34tb0a40 said:
Not feeling overly confident myself Blitzer but I still think we win. Wilson isnt Newton he actually can pass accurately and is playoff tested. We have a defense just as good as the 49ers and the game is at The Clink.

Yeah, Russell can but we haven't seen it lately. And that's my main concern.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Been saying all year that the Panthers were a fraud. Fully expected the Niners to win. When Newton / Rivera / Shula are your braintrust good luck beating a coach like Harbaugh.

Oh, and we are going to beat the Niners again this week. Bet the house.

SF49r

Reaction score
I really doubt my niners could win unless they play there best football ever, not waste timeouts, and turn field goals into touchdowns. Losing 2 FBs could really hurt us this game and I am not sold on boobie yet especially when blocking. Gonna be a blood bath and may the best nfc west team win.

googoodan

Reaction score
Abach":2tjpivr2 said:
Anyone else feel like the Panthers are getting royally screwed by the refs?? I don't really care who wins because I believe the seahawks will win either of these teams, but if I'm a panthers fan I would be extremely upset about how this game has been called... can't believe how much Boldin gets away with

We're used to it.
The picked up flag vs. the Patriots was the exception, not the rule.

13thMan

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":q53icdd4 said:
How do you let Boldin go 8/136? Ridiculous.

Dude is an absolute beast!

Problem is, with Crabtree and Boldin and V. Davis, the D can't really double anybody...

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
googoodan":6t86kuxz said:
Abach":6t86kuxz said:
Anyone else feel like the Panthers are getting royally screwed by the refs?? I don't really care who wins because I believe the seahawks will win either of these teams, but if I'm a panthers fan I would be extremely upset about how this game has been called... can't believe how much Boldin gets away with

We're used to it.

Your Panthers started shit right out the gate don't start crying about refs.

You got the benefit of several calls, the "roughing the passer" on Skuta, that was a text book tackle on a QB out of the pocket and scrambling (considered a RB).

Face it Cam blew his load in first 29 mins, after that last goal line stand he looked broken already. The 9ers owned your Panthers the rest of the game and not because of the refs.

That immature personal foul against you guys was a simple case of player losing his composer and it cost you big.

Kaep said they owed you one, consider yourself paid!

253hawk

Reaction score
Speaking of immature and compusure...Jesus F'ing Christ control your psycho coach.

DdgMYz5

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawker84":np0aqv23 said:
Hardouche solidifies his doucheness on national tv with the with the little spin whine and now a fake punt.. Name me one fanbase outside of the whiners that doesn't absolutely loath Krapperstink and Hardouche.

I for one am looking forward to Sunday, we've beat them before, we can certainly do it again.

Oh please. He gets animated sure, but the fake punt?

Lets be real here. The Panthers were going to send all 11 for a block. It took LESS TIME to Lee to just turn and throw to a WIDE OPEN player. If its incomplete, Panthers still get ball at the 35. If it's complete, game over.

Basically, it was less risky to fake the punt than to actually punt the ball with all 11 guys trying to block it.

Marvin49

Reaction score
googoodan":brv00s9k said:
Abach":brv00s9k said:

We're used to it.

Oh please....again.

I'm willing to admit that there were some calls in there that went against the Panthers that perhaps shouldn't have. If the Panthers got called for the head butt, then so should Boldin. I give you that. The late hit on Davis though? The ball was on the ground. Considering some of the calls I saw on Whitner this year, that was pretty damn mild. Don't get me started on the Personal Foul on the Skuta sack...and even then Cam screwed it up with the INT afterward.

Did it seem more calls went against the Panthers? Probably. It does ring kinda hollow tho when you lose by 13, get blanked in the second half and have NINE plays inside the 7 and come away with 3 points.

Panthers have nobody to blame but themselves.

Marvin49

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":fwjrog4b said:
Marvin49":fwjrog4b said:
Did it seem more calls went against the Panthers? Probably...
Weird to see that happen for a road team in a playoff game though, right? I can't really remember ever seeing it before.

To be honest I think the refs were trying to get control of the game early and the flags came out a bit faster than they would have later. The Panthers came out like they were trying to be the tough guys or something and it made them make some foolish mistakes.

Anquan was riding that line pretty close all game though.