Panthers and Whiners

GCrow

Reaction score
While we have a second, let's just look ahead and get reacquainted with out good friend Colin Kaepernick (CLink edition)

J20Rf2ekK5LUZR0lcP9Hq0uUtPTOJ9Q2pv7AYLBotWBYPEartw

General Manager

Reaction score
That was I mean Carolina sucks they just suck there's no way they should have played this bad today. They just took a big turd on there homefield.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":kovd5i3s said:
You guys are nuts. IF the 49ers win today (and this game is far from over),, they are likely to lose by 14 next week. As much as I hate it, a win here makes the season a good one.

You're right. They are likely to lose by double digits here next week, but I promise you that 96% of Niner fans think that the Niners are going to come in and slap Seattle around.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Blech, San Francisco v Seattle 3 worst outcome possible. Playing a division rival three times in one year is bad news.

Xarbx425

Reaction score
Cant rely on boys to do a mans job fellas! Next week is going to be insane. All the hype next week is going to be through the roof!

HawkWow

Reaction score
Msfann":1rxjhj0u said:
That double 360 ice skater thing Hardouche did makes it almost look like he's trying to get people made fun of him. I cant wait to see the gif's

Was it in fact a "double"??? I missed half of it, then. Damn.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
OrFan":2yr4sdca said:
Smelly McUgly":2yr4sdca said:
5_Golden_Rings":2yr4sdca said:
You guys are nuts. IF the 49ers win today (and this game is far from over),, they are likely to lose by 14 next week. As much as I hate it, a win here makes the season a good one.

NO REVERSE JINX BS

NO NO NO

I HATE YOU

It's called patronizing.
It's called "it hurts less if you expect to lose + 42-13 and 29-3." I am a realist. Only chance the 49ers have is if this supposed offensive struggling is legitimate, which I doubt.

After last year I have learned that as a fan I am helpless, so I try not to put myself through too much stress.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Thomas just lost the game for the Panthers. What an idiot.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
hawksfansinceday1":xoc3fpc5 said:
It was pretty much inevitable since preseason that we'd play Frisco for the right to go to the Superb Owl, wasn't it?

Yeah. Honestly, it should have happened last year too.

I hope this ends up like the 2010 Packers' season for us. Beat major division rival in the NFCCG on our homefield, win the Superb Owl, enjoy football even more than we normally do.

willyum

Reaction score
this is good if your a football fan, not so good for Seahawk fans. Carolina would be an easier W than SF.

hawk45

Reaction score
Well I don't care what happened earlier in the year against the Niners without Crabtree. Winning 2 playoff games, one in sub-zero temps and one at Carolina, that makes the Niners a scary damn team in our house or not.

Not predicting we'll lose, but I have little hope of a comfortable win I'll put it that way. We need Harvin to generate any semblance of a pass offense is my guess.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1clm8jzx said:
OrFan":1clm8jzx said:
Smelly McUgly":1clm8jzx said:
5_Golden_Rings":1clm8jzx said:

NO REVERSE JINX BS

NO NO NO

I HATE YOU

It's called patronizing.
It's called "it hurts less if you expect to lose + 42-13 and 29-3." I am a realist. Only chance the 49ers have is if this supposed offensive struggling is legitimate, which I doubt.

After last year I have learned that as a fan I am helpless, so I try not to put myself through too much stress.
Hehe... I refer to that as "emotional insurance". Quite a few Hawks fans have their own policies in place, me included.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
We are licking our chops!

The Black Cats, just didn't bring it today.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Wow, and some call Newton an elite QB? I don't see it. There was 9 minutes left and his body language said "game over".
Elite QB's don't do that.

heyu123

Reaction score
Let's be honest. It'll be the biggest choke ever if the hawks lose. Kaep has sucked in Seattle.

OrFan

Reaction score
willyum":2xl89t6x said:
this is good if your a football fan, not so good for Seahawk fans. Carolina would be an easier W than SF.

Incorrect, but I just wanted SF to lose even though they are an easier opponent for us.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2dole8rz said:
hawksfansinceday1":2dole8rz said:
It was pretty much inevitable since preseason that we'd play Frisco for the right to go to the Superb Owl, wasn't it?

Yeah. Honestly, it should have happened last year too.

I hope this ends up like the 2010 Packers' season for us. Beat major division rival in the NFCCG on our homefield, win the Superb Owl, enjoy football even more than we normally do.
I'm in!!!

Latest posts