Panthers and Whiners

willyum

Reaction score
heyu123":2hao9y3e said:
Let's be honest. It'll be the biggest choke ever if the hawks lose. Kaep has sucked in Seattle.

agreed. we gotta shore up that run defense tho, too many big runs yesterday vs a passing team

NFkB

Reaction score
Seattle will easily handle the 49ers, in my opinion. Playing against a really physical Carolina defense and flying cross country is going to drain a 49ers team that gets destroyed every time in Seattle.

Brass-Knuckles

Reaction score
NFkB":eas2kqqs said:
Seattle will easily handle the 49ers, in my opinion. Playing against a really physical Carolina defense and flying cross country is going to drain a 49ers team that gets destroyed every time in Seattle.
ya that's what panthers were saying all week... any given sunday..

OrFan

Reaction score
Brass-Knuckles":rfvltvn6 said:
NFkB":rfvltvn6 said:

And.... the trolls are already here.

OP
OP
D

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
willyum":3buyeh2c said:
this is good if your a football fan, not so good for Seahawk fans. Carolina would be an easier W than SF.
Dude choke your self.

Xarbx425

Reaction score
minormillikin":1oag15er said:
The NFL is going to get both matchups they wanted. SEA v SF, and Manning v Brady.

Have to admit, that is a sick set of games...

OP
OP
D

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Brass-Knuckles":1nh4853h said:
NFkB":1nh4853h said:
Except next Sunday, that's ours DB.

General Manager

Reaction score
Brass-Knuckles":1vvt8cm1 said:
NFkB":1vvt8cm1 said:

That smug attitude won't help them next week your team is going down and nothing can stop that now.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
NFC Best

Get used to it. NFC West teams will be seeing a lot of each other in the playoffs in the future. Other divisions will get to watch.

OP
OP
D

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
minormillikin":1rcpx52u said:
Kaepernick is about to do a lot of celebrating at men's bath houses.
Lmao Papaki to Harbaugh "can you pass the astro glide?"

FlayvaMeister

Reaction score
Dreadbelch":37tv0eit said:
NFC Best

Get used to it. NFC West teams will be seeing a lot of each other in the playoffs in the future. Other divisions will get to watch.
I was thinking about this, a few day ago ... And I agree, there were almost three
teams from this division this season. I expect things (upcoming seasons games)
to get much tougher.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Dreadbelch":cfuk0mld said:
NFC Best

Not a guarantee in the cap era and free agency. It's near impossible to keep a team together more than 3-4 years maximum if that.