Packers D looked real bad

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
HawkWow":bjs3w6on said:
C'MON PACK!! Dammit.

Boldin playing a bigger role in this 9er offense than I thought he would. Love the guy, but he's looking way too fresh for my liking.

It helps that the Packers are actually rather stupid (as a whole). We beat this 9er team the Packers are playing today, IMO.

Beat us in the future? Most definitely possible. The way you guys played against the panthers? I dont think so.

Decimation

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":3gh08p4y said:
HawkWow":3gh08p4y said:
C'MON PACK!! Dammit.

Boldin playing a bigger role in this 9er offense than I thought he would. Love the guy, but he's looking way too fresh for my liking.

It helps that the Packers are actually rather stupid (as a whole). We beat this 9er team the Packers are playing today, IMO.

Beat us in the future? Most definitely possible. The way you guys played against the panthers? I dont think so.
It was a 10am game on the road. With a lot of injuries.

This time, it will be at our house, on SNF. Don't be so arrogant.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Decimation":3h3cvxz8 said:
FriscosFinest":3h3cvxz8 said:
HawkWow":3h3cvxz8 said:
C'MON PACK!! Dammit.

He said it was "most definitely possible" the Hawks win at home next week. That's being arrogant? LOL.

Decimation

Reaction score
Beat us in the future? Most definitely possible. The way you guys played against the panthers? I dont think so.[/quote]

This time, it will be at our house, on SNF. Don't be so arrogant.[/quote]

He said it was "most definitely possible" the Hawks win at home next week. That's being arrogant? LOL.[/quote]
Apparently you didn't read his whole post. LOL. LOL. LOL.

Comeinpeace

Reaction score
Decimation":2aaxei7b said:

He said it was "most definitely possible" the Hawks win at home next week. That's being arrogant? LOL.[/quote]
Apparently you didn't read his whole post. LOL. LOL. LOL.[/quote]

Wow, personal insults. Where are the mature posters at? Aka Radish, Jseahawks, and Roland (at times).

I wanted to come over and congratulate you guys on your win. No need to make excuses, Russell managed that game perfectly at the end.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Decimation":3e6ry7g9 said:

He said the Hawks have a good chance of beating the 9ers next week, but not if they play as they did in Carolina today. For that you called him arrogant.

For pointing out that you called him arrogant for saying the Hawks have a good chance of winning next week despite not playing that well today you're now calling me an idiot.

Okay, dude. :)

chris98251

Reaction score
Next week you will see a bit different defense, just about half or D line was held out and Browner, rust will be shaken off and it's our home opener, add to that 49ers are coming in. Can't ask for a much bigger stage outside the playoffs.

I also think the newspaper clipping readers on the team have been woke up, the hype and all doesn't mean crap if you can't back it up. We played a very stout Panther defense today and came out ahead, it was a great test for us early and I am sure will bring us into focus very quickly.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
Vpk0718":2uzxwp6o said:
Can't wait until we prove you wrong

Dont think its technically possible unless you went back in time and changed the schedule.
Fite me bro.
Popeyejones":2uzxwp6o said:
Decimation":2uzxwp6o said:

He said the Hawks have a good chance of beating the 9ers next week, but not if they play as they did in Carolina today. For that you called him arrogant.

For pointing out that you called him arrogant for saying the Hawks have a good chance of winning next week despite not playing that well today you're now calling me an idiot.

Okay, dude. :)

I appreciate you defending me, but they're going to disagree with us regardless. As if I didnt watch the entire seahawk game too. The seahawks were not firing on all cylinders today. And that's all I was trying to say. /shrug. If they want to argue and say thats the best the seahawks can possibly be, im all for it.

The Battle #83

Reaction score
Vpk0718":2x6s9hbb said:
Can't wait until we prove you wrong

please ban this guy for a while. ive been banned for less.

p.s. banned for his original post and not for the edited post obviously

HawkWow

Reaction score
FriscosFinest":1yy1qrk6 said:
HawkWow":1yy1qrk6 said:
C'MON PACK!! Dammit.

I obviously meant next week. Which obviously means in Seattle. Which obviously means an entirely different Seahawk team (Clink). Which obviously means an entirely different 9er team (Clink). All of this would obviously take place in "the future", as you suggest.

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
HawkWow":1150fk8r said:
FriscosFinest":1150fk8r said:
HawkWow":1150fk8r said:
C'MON PACK!! Dammit.

I obviously meant next week. Which obviously means in Seattle. Which obviously means an entirely different Seahawk team (Clink). Which obviously means an entirely different 9er team (Clink). All of this would obviously take place in "the future", as you suggest.

Except you said "today". Which obviously means present. Which you either obviously forgot, or are just being obviously ignorant. Obviously.

Latest posts