Packers D looked real bad

hawk45

Reaction score
Saw that, that really sucks for the Packers. One more to contribute to the GB ref-persecution complex.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawk45":29ko1str said:
Jesus it's the packers O making critical mistakes at the worst times that threatening to kill them, not their defense. Fumble by Lacey, drop by Finley, it's like they're on the SF payroll at times. Ye Gods that's not the way to do it on the road.

Baghdad Mike Pereira said the refs eff'ed up on the down! :eek:
Gave the ninnies and extra down, should have been 4th and 2, instead of 3rd and 2. GB gets screwed again by the zebras! :| 4 point swing!

hawk45

Reaction score
Wow, Packers making a game of this. This is good watching, esp. after winning our own game.

Go Pack!

hawker84

Reaction score
If Rogers had more time, he'd be picking this defense apart. Credit to the niners front 7...

On a side note, niners still having kicking woes... thought this dude was a can't miss stud?

chris98251

Reaction score
Key to stopping 49ers Shut down Boldin and Davis and respect the run. Boldin looks smaller also he may have dropped some weight to get more agile.

hawk45

Reaction score
Made it look easy on that drive, was pretty much the Boldin show all the way.

hawker84

Reaction score
how many catches does boldin have to make before the packers realize they need to double team this guy. does any other reciever other than VD have a catch today for them?

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
hawker84":1f0r3bv5 said:
how many catches does boldin have to make before the packers realize they need to double team this guy. does any other reciever other than VD have a catch today for them?
Williams has 2 or 3, the rookie TE McDonald has 1. I think that's it.

hawk45

Reaction score
The pass pro by the Niners is sick. Kap has so much time to sit there and find a guy running wide open. Shutting down anything in the Niner pass game is going to be difficult if we give them the time to survey the field they're getting this week.

chris98251

Reaction score
We will have most of our pass rush stable back this week, I would bet on it less Irvin.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawk45":3aw3lupw said:
The pass pro by the Niners is sick. Kap has so much time to sit there and find a guy running wide open. Shutting down anything in the Niner pass game is going to be difficult if we give them the time to survey the field they're getting this week.
Whole lot holding going on by the ninnies that isn't being called either. Seen Mathews get mugged a few times.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Both of these secondary's are full of holes. Not real impressed with either. Should be quite of few of open receivers next week against the ninnies D.

hawk45

Reaction score
The Niner secondary definitely one part of the team that does not put fear in my heart.

HawkWow

Reaction score
C'MON PACK!! Dammit.

Boldin playing a bigger role in this 9er offense than I thought he would. Love the guy, but he's looking way too fresh for my liking.

It helps that the Packers are actually rather stupid (as a whole). We beat this 9er team the Packers are playing today, IMO.

hawk45

Reaction score
That 4th and 2 to Boldin, my word the Packers are going to have Boldin nightmares this year that resemble the Kaepernick nightmares they had last year.

Latest posts